Arkham Alert: Scarecrow Glitched

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Little Sister, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Little Sister New Player

If you beat Scarecrow in the Arkham Alert too fast, he glitches. He disappears and no loot appears. You are then locked into Combat (by the way, that happens ALL the time now, but that's another issue) and you are forced to quit the game.
    • Like x 4
  2. Little Sister New Player

I hadn't realized a Leaguemate posted this. Mine can be closed.
  3. SuperMia New Player

Mmm, I'm conflicted on how I should vote this topic.

I voted down since it's a clearly a duplicate topic like you said but then I thought a no vote would be better. Now I'm thinking to just up vote both topics, because I really want this glitch to be fixed too. >.<
    • Like x 2
  4. Captain Hail Level 30

To prevent this glitch you must not kill scarecrow when his health drops below 10% you must allow him to transform into his last stage, then you can kill him.
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Had a similar issue last night. The part where Scarecrow disappears to lull you into a false sense of security, he never comes back. The terror level keeps rising. If you wait long enough, with the terror crows randomly descending on teammates, you can defeat the Nightmare, but still no Scarecrow, you're still in combat, and the door doesn't open. Glad we could disband.

If you search the Arkham Asylum forum for Scarecrow, it seems this is a common occurrence, not just this one duplicate post.
  6. Raptim Well-Known Player

Just had this happen to me and my league mates, then the league of assassins glitched right after. Unbelievable they dont care about fixing these glitches

If people were getting free items they would be all over it, but people get screwed out of a couple hours "no biggie". Sad, you guys should be ashamed of how old these glitches are.
  7. Fission Active Player

Well this literally just happened to me a few minutes ago, so I see they haven't fixed it yet. I was helping a friend level up an alt and I accidental hit the wrong power and it killed him. He didn't come back and we were still locked in combat so we had to disband :/
  8. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Where's the second thread?
    BTW, it's not a matter of "too fast". I waited til the terror intensity counter was up at 35 or something before finishing him and he still glitched in first try. In second try I didn't use AM even and just used WM combos and he glitched again. Must be something different....

And: the "terror intensity" continues to count up after the glitch and spawns the nightmare when reaching 100. Beating it will not grant the feat (which is correct IMO as usually the group didn't wait for the timer to move up) which indicates the game has not noticed that Scarecrow died. The last time I did Arkham succesfully was a feat run for someone from my league - not sure if the glitch was around then already or not.
    • Like x 1