Arena Gear Box Rewards

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by D0SE, Feb 16, 2013.

1. D0SE New Player

My main has been at full t4 pvp since a couple weeks after the armor was put into the game, as I am an avid pvper. Every single time a weapon drops from an arena gear box on my main it is t4. With that being said, I've been working on my alt here and there getting marks when I can because my league often needs the services of my main. About three weeks ago I finished the t3 set on my alt, so now I was highly anticipating receiving a t4 weapon in a weekly reward arena gear box for both to use and to bump my cr, but to both my surprise and dissatisfaction, t3 weapons continued to drop from these boxes. It's been awhile since my main wasn't full t4 so my question is this: is full t4 required before t4 weapons drop from arena gear boxes? I was fairly sure after achieving full t3, mark of strategy weapons would drop (if a weapon drops at all), but I guess this could have changed at some point or just never been the case. I wrote a ticket to customer service and their response was " I'm sorry you don't like that our loot system from boxes is random". LOL. So I was hoping the community would be kind enough to explain.
  2. Im Charlie New Player

you need full t1 t2 and t3 to recieve t4 weapons from reward boxes. hopes that helps :D
  3. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I got a T3 Staff when i was in T2,so who knows what the system is...
  4. Hateyou New Player

Charlie is right you need ur tier sets.

I think is a good system, people should have to put some effort in to the game to be rewarded.
  5. D0SE New Player

Well that would make sense since I haven't finished the avatar gear (just skipped right over it). I wish customer service could've been less cryptic about it lol. Thank you sir!
  6. kanade New Player

if i completed the t1 and t2 already am i safe to delete the items? or will that ruin my chances at getting better loot from the boxes
  7. Im Charlie New Player

No as long as u have completed the full set and got the feat you should be receiving better gear from the boxes
  8. Fused New Player

Thanks for this thread guys, I have a couple T4 pieces and most of my T3. I thought about burning the 40 Marks of Strat for the weapon but I may just save them until I finish out a T3 set to see what drops.
  9. BomombRook New Player

Funny since I did two arenas, said I cannot recieve boxes anymore from them yet I got no such thing...
  10. Karen Fodder New Player

Yes, you need the style feats for the first three tiers of PVP gear in order to get T4 weapons out of the boxes. This information is available nowhere in the game and was only figured out through trial and error guesswork. >_>