Area 51 bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Jamie, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Jamie New Player

I had a few minutes this morning so I que'ed up for a bunch of alerts. Area 51 Hard is what came up. During the second portion we could not hit the cogs on the agents or the robots. Not all of the robots were about to be destroyed either. We could only start one agents animation for us to protect him. I saw another agent and none of us could start him. We would get the interact icon but nothing would happen. This occured on USPS. I was on a PS3 but I have no idea about the 3 other since since it was a PUG group. The alert is now unbeatable due to this glitch.
    • Like x 1
  2. Sir Arcanium New Player

Not sure about that glitch but Area 51 been messed up for a while. The glitch I've noticed is that the Munitions guys get stuck now most of the time I've run it. The first time works great, but when they are running back the 2nd + times they seem to have some pathing errors, hit invisible walls etc. One of them never gets down the stairs, others 'stop' and allow you to activate them but their in the wrong position.

US/PS by the way as well.
    • Like x 1
  3. DerekHale Active Player

i run this alert every day and every time i have this glitch, pls fix it.
  4. Sir Arcanium New Player

Way back in the day.. it used to work. But yeah it's even on the easy version of Area 51, the one not worth marks the last time I made an alt. Rather annoying because it makes that part of the alert take much longer to complete. To the point where I don't think you could really get the speed feat if you weren't horribly over geared.

At least it's not like the invisible party member glitch and shadow enemies we had in Oolong for a few months. That made completing the instance nearly impossible without high tiered help that could basically solo the instance. This glitch makes the munitions part take longer, but it's still possible to complete.