Are there any pvp hero leagues?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Vampirebit, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

I'm looking for an active pvp hero league on the USps3. I am experienced in the Pve side from kahndaq to Prime. Ive ran all the end game content more than i can count and i'm just bored of it. I want to join a league that mostly does pvp. I have full t3 pvp gear which is mostly modded. i am expirenced in most of the arenas and all of the legends. There's only so much you can do in pvp without a partner or partners(who know what they are doing) to run it with you.
    I have a mic and am willing to learn more about the pvp side of this game. So if you feel like i could be a possible recruit pm me. If you have suggestions feel free to comment.
  2. Black Bat Active Player

I'm sure there are several. The one that comes to mind is Buttkickers Inc. I've only seen them in Legends pvp since this is the only pvp I do.
  3. risen New Player

Well I'm encouraging my league to do more pvp. As I can pretty much run anything pve wise I'm focusing more on on pvp gear two other members in my league are also doing pvp thought they have better gear than me lol. Doubt we're the league you're looking for but if you ever need a group to run with you can hit me up ill gladly go in with you. I'm a troll the other pvp'ers are a earlier and a dps
  4. Original Scar New Player

hey if your still interested in a good league, I ask that you please fill this profile out below.
    Original Scar cr85 tank/dps for PVE, full t4 dps PVP.
    Lantern Scar cr89 troll/dps for PVE, full t4 troll and t2 dps(working on upgrading) PVP.

PLEASE COPY, FILL OUT, PASTE AND POST:

DCUO PROFILE

1. Name of Character(s) (please label your main):

2. Power Type and Role:

3. Weapon(s) of Choice:

4.Combat Rating and Skill Points:

5. PVE or PVP or Both

6. Mic? yes or no

7. How long will you stay on DCUO?
    a. 1 to 3 months
    b. 3 to 6 months
    c. 6 to 12 months
    d. 12 months or more

8. Wear a League Emblem, certain piece of gear or outfit? yes or no

9. Are you willing to share/give colas, exobytes, plans, gear, money, etc. to league members? yes or no
    why?

10. How do you deal with a rival, enemy, friend, foe, or random player that keeps talking trash to you or about the league?

Here is our posting link below, thanks
    http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/usps3-origin-tryouts-here-selectively-recruiting-pve-pvp-players.4406/
  5. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Thank you guys for the imput but ive started my own pvp league. With the help of some good friends we got it off the ground and i hope to be up there with the rest of the big bad leagues some day.
  6. Syrie New Player

Believe it or not some of the members in my league do PVP after we finish the raids I have mainly T3 pvp gear but I have two pieces of T4 as well, been at it for five days! fallen-valkyrie.com
  7. Marykate&ashley New Player

in order soilders of light, the replacements, social elites, lincese to kill, soooo nasttttty, are top leagues on heroe side pvp.. but may be hard too get in because how ppl leave leagues and these leagues been around... but just shout for a pvp league restinpvpieces recruit most and will train there also good or phantom spectures
  8. KiLL ORDER New Player

LOL Sooo Nasty LOLOL
  9. Conner New Player

Isn't So nasty and Social Elites Dead pvp wise?

Good hero pvp leagues would be Uncensored, Replacements, and SoL. They pvp all day.
    • Like x 1
  10. Ice Lantern New Player

You should state your powerset/role, movement mode, and skill points. Also, it's going to be tough to get into some of the PvP leagues unless you are full T4 or close and have 100+ SP. To be honest, I don't think that's what you want anyways. The top leagues are mostly interested in 5v5 Watchtower as opposed to all of the maps.
  11. Marykate&ashley New Player

no way u tube shows latest pvp matches just dcuo social elites vs the replacements se just recently beat them and so.nasty are secret pros im sure. from blood will run server as soooo goood they would only pvp there and at same time they had a villian league called sooo badddd they were off line a while just returned as sooo nastyyyy