Up-Votes Needed Arc-Bot Resetting in ISE

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by El Guapo, Sep 20, 2021.

1. El Guapo Well-Known Player

C'mon daybreak. Tighten up
    • Like x 4
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Yeah. Happened to us when ARC trapped himself behind a box in a corner. It was caused by the ARC crazy lunge across the entire room
    • Like x 4
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

He was doing it in Batcave Breach too. Reported it but nothing.
    • Like x 2
  4. AV Loyal Player

When he does it, he doesn't do his absorb phases a second time so while it's annoying and should be fixed, you can just burn him down again, since he's only really dangerous during absorb phases anyways
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It works like that in Batcave Breach, but here I think it just keeps absorbing new ones periodically until it has them all and then enrages. Am I remembering it wrong?
  6. Leonite Well-Known Player

I've seen this happen in a couple of elite raids. In one raid, it happened multiple times bec our tank keep losing aggro on him. Not sure if that's a bug too bec tank claims he should have aggro. Anyway, ARC is definitely resetting after he lunges and you don't catch up to where he bounced/thrown himself to.
    • Like x 2
  7. AV Loyal Player

He still just does the three. Did four runs yesterday and in one of them he was craaaaazy reset happy so we just said to hell with and powered through. He'll only absorb the first time he reaches the relative health thresholds then after a reset won't absorb at them again. Still an annoying waste of time but since it's pretty hard to wipe or die outside of his aggro-loss period, it ends up being about the same overall. Again, still something that should be fixed for sure though (but probably won't be).