Aquaman looking like a GD badass in the new Injustice trailer

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by MetaMax75, Feb 22, 2013.

1. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  2. Circe New Player

Circe isn't in it, so I don't care.
  3. Daolon Zar Well-Known Player

I know, right?! Aquaman was one of the few DC characters I really liked as a child (along with Batman and the Watchmen) and I almost jumped through my roof once I heard he was being announced hahaha. It seems like Ed Boon is gonna do him some serious justice, and that's long overdue considering he's been the verbal punching bag for longer than I care to remember.

Why not turn this into an Injustice thread where we talk about how freaking amazing that game looks? It's been several months since I've heard Ed Boon was doing this instead of a new Mortal Kombat and I am dying of anticipation. I feel like Cartman in that episode of South Park where he can't wait for the Wii to come out so he freezes himself in a snow drift and subsequently ends up in the future. I'll learn from his mistakes, though.
    • Like x 1
  4. Daolon Zar Well-Known Player

Jury's still out, though. Who knows what's to come?
  5. Johnnylagz117 New Player

who wins?

Batmans got WW

The Flash has an awsome Joker to deal with

aquaman has the winner of...

Green Lantern (?) vs Solomon Grundy ...

there's still 4 more contestants I haven't seen

batman already beat Bane

Aquaman beat Cyborg

WW beat Harley (Damnit ) ruining a matchup of her n joker

flash beat shazam

Joker murdered lex

(ign.com)
  6. Johnnylagz117 New Player

knowing ed boon and Nr studios DLC could add a ton they missed ..
    • Like x 1
  7. Rabbit New Player

Dat shark finisher!
  8. Daolon Zar Well-Known Player

I already know DLC is gonna bring a bunch of character that aren't there on the day of release. Ed Boon has made some really cryptic hints towards Blue Beetle and Dr. Fate, which are awesome. As far as the Joker is concerned (probably my favorite fictional character ever, definitely the ultimate villain), I'm really sad that it isn't Mark Hamill's voice anymore. I grew up with that Joker voice and he WAS the Joker all the way through Arkham Asylum/Arkham City. He said he was retiring from his position as the Joker, so I'm fairly conflicted on how the new guy's gonna fare. He's filling really big shoes (clown jokes), and that usually doesn't end well - See Final Fantasy 8, Metal Gear Solid 2 (both still amazing in their own ways, though).
    • Like x 1
  9. Battle Man Committed Player

Aquaman is boss.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Wow, looks great! Makes me yearn for an Aquaman staff Legends toon even more.
  11. Daolon Zar Well-Known Player

God damn right he is. That's the King of Atlantis.

That would make me the happiest girl at the ball hahaha.