Fixed Apocalyptian Cannons Don't Exist

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by AV, Jul 30, 2020.

1. PrincessAqua New Player

On xbox1 server n got 2 cannons earlier then it glitched for the rest of the day
  2. Stranger Well-Known Player

I can confirm that, they stopped spawning after i reached 17/30
    • Like x 1
  3. Minotaur38 Active Player

I can't seem to find them again either. I've got a few done on both of my characters, but have not seen them since.
  4. AV Loyal Player

Ooof... yeah I logged to check as soon as I read these and they were already gone. Hope it gets addressed. Wonder what could be causing such a weird bug.
  5. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Well, I got lucky and managed to finish the feat the other morning, and a couple of league mates and friends did as well over the weekend. If they didn't finish it, they got some of them done. It came down to being lucky, finding them spawning in a low activity phase, and doing what you could while they were spawning... problem is, after some time (sorry, can't tell you what the trigger was) they just stopped spawning and there was no way to restart them.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No clue. I got invited to a phase where they were spawning 3 cannons at a time, then it went down to 2 cannon spawns and then only 1 cannon would spawn. Still got my feat tho. :/
    • Like x 1
  7. AV Loyal Player

Congrats. Still no luck here XD I guess Apokolips has had cutbacks.
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

If I remember correctly from test, the cannons despawn during the fight with kalibak and steppenwolf and are supposed to respawn after the fight. New phases (like right after restarts) should have them, but my thinking is that the respawn mechanic after the fight is broken. I have a league mate that has a few towards the feat and they have been logging in right after the server comes back up. The first day I think I saw the cannons despawn at the start of the fight and they never came back.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

I've been looking for these the entire weekend. Haven't seen one. They're supposed to spawn in the area where you fight Kalibak and Steppenwolf, right? Near the back?
    • Like x 1
  10. AV Loyal Player

Yes, it's a giant version of the apokolips cannon base item that gets brough in by a huuuge boom tube as big as a house, can't miss it. Spawns (when not bugged) on the back left circle behind where Kalibak tubes in.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

They spawn..got feat bout 2 hrs ago...have to be in a phase where u lucky to see them...goes pretty quick! Look for vases in a corner and another spot. Take them to cannon, then hit action button to light them
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Darkseid and Granny going over budget changes:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1