Anyone test the Tanking side of the changes?????

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Dead Reckon, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

As the title says. And I'm very curious to know. Because as I see it the changes do not help at all.
  2. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

So no one tested the tanking side of the changes? So we have no idea how ice tanking will preform with the loss of 2 shields and the increased cool downs. With what looks like the loss of tanking abilities to gain DPS abilities make me unhappy. I don't want to be a battle tank. And since all I have seen posted is the DPS side of the changes, how do we know that the increased 85% def with 25% for ice armor is going to make up for the shield rotation that we are used to. And how long will the buff from ice armor last? Will it be down while we wait for cool downs leaving us unprotected? If these changes make us a sub-par tank I will walk a way and never look back. As it is now I will not spend a dime this weekend on this game until I know that Ice is not getting screwed. It would be nice to hear from a Dev or someone who tested the tanking side.
  3. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

I tested all three powers and it is not looking good for any powers. On top of that.
    The testing was not long enough and they should have locked the testing to 30 & below.
    The game mechanics are being turned on its head and everything anyone thinks they know about the game will be tossed out of the window.

This will not be the same game if all the power changes make it live.
    I honestly think that with so many changes there will be a mass exodus bigger that there was with GU47.
    People in general do not like change and there are way too many here.
    • Like x 3
  4. Tilz Loyal Player

The thing is that we couldn't really test stuff into detail.
    Many players in T3 (for example) didn't have full role-gear + mods.
    Same for healing :/

And you don't have to battletank. You have less shields, yes. But an insane defense buff, so you can go for counters and weaponattacks to regen SC/power. It helps if you don't have to block all the time.

But as I said, we couldN't really test support much
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I wanted to test ice tanking but they removed the revamp before I chance to sadly.
    • Like x 1
  6. VioletSorceress Committed Player

I think we should call a Dev to tank Fos2 run for us while testing T3. I wanna see what he gonna do at the bridge part with Inescapable Storm always at cooldown.
    • Like x 1
  7. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Ha that would be great!

Seriously though so many problems will come from this update if these cooldowns don't go back to normal.
  8. Black Jaq Devoted Player

When you hit level 30, you get a box of support gear but it's IL27. We did not have any extra marks from the Devs to buy any vendor gear. And we had only 1 Armory, so we could not spec and damage and a support build. Also, no Respec tokens so that it you were missing a role for an alert, you couldn't just change powers
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

I know the cooldowns on your pulls was increased. Defense was increased. And general cooldowns overall increased.