Anyone know what dou still give u 2 MOV after finished it when your cr higher than max this dou cr

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ozu000, Oct 22, 2017.

1. ozu000 Well-Known Player

I know one, that is Shadowlands dou
    Thank you!
    Sorry if my English is bad!
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

depends what CR you are at, if you mean CR207+ then its hades rising, and the 2 riddled with crime duos atm.
  3. ozu000 Well-Known Player

My cr is 195 but shadowland dou still give me 2 MOV when complete it
  4. Saami Loyal Player

It is duo not dou.
    • Like x 1
  5. Earthjim Well-Known Player

if i'm not mistaken, the new duos fom AF3 and RWC give 1 mark each and one episode currency too. I never knew older stuff still gave out marks if out of relevency
  6. Earthjim Well-Known Player

i think after artifacts got live, the instance which you need to enter to get catalysts should give marks too.
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

The Amazon III duo or alert doesn't give you marks anymore if you over the cr. I'm 212cr and I can get omega or prestige tokens from those. You can run old content and pick the mark if you see it in the loot table. I usually always pick the gear or plan. Gear for simples and complexes. I only pick plans if they are the ones worth 20-23k. They add up in cash value.
    • Like x 1
  8. ozu000 Well-Known Player

Sorry about my English :)
    • Like x 1
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yet some how you knew what they meant, so why criticize how some one types a word?
  10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

ignore ppl, there will always be petty ppl on these forums looking to nit pick.
  11. Saami Loyal Player

Not sure if you are trolling? You cant just write whatever you want.
    How do you know that i wasnt helping him? He said that he´s english isnt good.
    • Like x 1
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yet I knew exactly what he/she meant?
  13. Earthjim Well-Known Player

i ran shadowlands at 206 cr and it indeed gave me 2 marks upon completion
  14. Earthjim Well-Known Player

his* isn't* hypocrisy is the devil
    • Like x 1
  15. ozu000 Well-Known Player

Hey, do not quarrel please!
  16. Saami Loyal Player

Thanks. It is actually helpful when people correct small mistakes like these. Otherwise i would not learn proper language.