Anyone interested in free sketches of their DCUO characters?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by SuperSoldier, Sep 29, 2013.

1. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  2. KryptonHealz Well-Known Player

Just a little bump for the best thread on dcuo
    • Like x 2
  3. irishryan67 New Player

[IMG]Ok... lets see if this works....
    First off I LOVE THIS THEAD!!! YOU ARE AWESOME! I love the concept as I am one of those people who builds a character, not just the greatest DPS, Troll, Heal, or Tank ever at any cost. I love concepts, so this is right up my alley. I just spent 30 mins going through the whole thread. AWESOME!

Here is mine if you are so inclined to do it (PLEASE). Think Kratos from god of war, but as a ancient Pharaoh with mystical powers (celestial).
    • Like x 1
  4. irishryan67 New Player

[IMG]

Silly me.... The egyptian looking guy above is named Slambusa and is a Duel Wield weapon user, Inlaid Batons (the magic staff looking ones with the small crystal ball on the tops)

And I have since turned the shoulders red to match his head and chest piece color, but kept the gold trim. I also remove the hand pieces sometimes to show the red body tats that wrap around his arms. I know you don't do the colors, but it's info. :)
  5. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Medea Sketch - Changed a lot of little things... Some I wish I hadn't.:oops:

[IMG]
    Medea Rough Sketch

[IMG]
    HALO - One of my Nephews.
    • Like x 16
  6. SN92 New Player

Not sure if my photos showed up on the bottom of the previous page.
  7. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I don't see the pics, are you using a picture hosting site? Copy and paste their links with the "insert/edit image" button at the top of reply box.
  8. SN92 New Player

Here are the pictures. The one in-game is kind of fuzzy.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I think both look amazing!
    • Like x 2
  10. PEPR0MENE New Player

I love the incredible character sketches that have been showcased throughout this thread!

I was wondering if the same could be done for one of my characters.

Name: Kodachrome
    Morality: Hero
    Personality: Serious
    Power: Quantum
    Movement: Flight
    Weapon: Hand Blasters

Outfit
    Head: Cybernetic
    Face: None
    Shoulders: None
    Hands: None
    Waist: None
    Chest: Classic Duster
    Legs: Jeans
    Feet: Business
    Back: None
    Weapon: Cyborg's Cybernetic Cannon

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Suhrman New Player

My character is a Fire DPS named SUHRMAN for Heroes (pronounced like Sewer-Man which Suhr is my last name) He has Sunstone Edge on for feet and chest and hands with Checkmate Informant for shoulders, House of El for back and legs and waist, V Domino face mask, youthful skin and Spiky hair (without facial hair) I have 4 pictures below to give you the ability to sketch better than if I only gave you one to work with. That is if you don't mind making me a sketch.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Tenshi Nyu New Player

Name: Tenshi Nyu
    Power: Celestial (Healer)
    Movement: Flight
    Weapon type: Bow
    Aura: White
    Mentor: Superwoman

Just another fan. Would love to get one! :)[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Cannondade Level 30

Dear Mr. Soldier,
    I was going to try to PM, but I didn't know how. My best friends birthday is in a few weeks, and I've been thinking and thinking and thinking. Then, I was on the forums, and I found this. My best friend (her DCUO main is called RachL) loves drawing, DCUO, and reading. I was the one that brought her into this game, and she's been trying to play this game everyday (She has a brother, and with only one computer in the house, it can get kinda hectic...)
    Her toon, that I want her to always remember, is RachL.
    She looks 14, and has a funny, kind, and happy personality.
    She can fly
    She can control plants
    She always uses a bow or a staff.
    Her wings, the tips, in her eyes, are sharp, and can reflect light
    She says RachL loves to read.
    She never leaves the watchtower or metropolis.
    She's always wanted to draw her, but she says she isn't that good of an artist, but I think that shes amazing
    She's a hero.
    She said, to me once, that, if we could do anything in dcuo, RachL and her, would spend a day in a metropolis soup kitchen, helping the unlucky, or would stare among the stars on top of Lex Towers.
    [IMG]
    She would love this. And the reason I was able to get the picture, is because, were trying to write a story on our DCUO people. RachL and Cannondade
    • Like x 1
  14. Cannondade Level 30

15. ZeroAccess New Player

[IMG]

*No Feet they're gone :O ...

but yea my character doesn't have feet

Would love to put my character on the waiting list. Everything you've done has simply made my jaw drop.

Little back story (the whole thing is 4 pages long I think as this point)

Mr Inzane - Human Name
    Was an angel that impregnated an earth female. God banished his son to a life of torment and anguish. God tried to kill his son he went to hell as an angel and found his sons soul. In the process of releasing his sons soul he was filled with so much rage toward God that he tapped into the rage spectrum. Now he seeks God's chosen children and well let's just say does not so good things to them.

His choice of weapons is duel wield swords (katana)
    Power: Rage

Hopefully by the time I finish his back story I'll be able to attach your drawing with it if you're unable to get to it I completely understand
  16. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

Super Soldier, the next Jim Lee........I can see it now. :D
    • Like x 2
  17. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Scarlet Regent Sketch - I really liked the origin story.

[IMG]
    Scarlet Regent Sketch - I like this darker scan as it seems to fit the character.

[IMG]
    Scarlet Regent Rough Sketch
    • Like x 13
  18. Oligonicella Well-Known Player

Damnable Damselfly: villain, not at all flirty, electric, pistols.

[IMG]

By the way, I'm not only impressed by your talent, but by the fact that you give us stages of the sketches. Well done.
    • Like x 2
  19. Oligonicella Well-Known Player

From the other faction - Meta Tink: hero, magic, healer, shield. Tinkerbell's combat cousin.

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

[IMG]

BAM!! I would have to say that it kinda looks better than my old one. ;)
    • Like x 2