Anyone ever played as Iconic only?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DeLaaNie, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Hero Alpha Well-Known Player

I use batarangs for the control/fun and frost breath for fun, never at the same time. I really wish they added frost vision like Bizarro uses, very nice looking power. Oh, I use word of power sometimes in raids. I have tried an all iconics loadout and it never works out for the rougher fights.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ken Silverback New Player

I would kill for that. Honestly. But I don't feel too optimistic.

Ooh. I need to try this. Thanks for the tip. But what skill is "Vacuum Bubble?" I'm going to look into this now. I have 2 Superman like characters. Thinking which one to convert to this.
  3. BrotherMutant New Player

Its a FLIGHT Super Charge that does decent damage to anything your toon is FACING (you can miss if u aint lookin at ur targets so be careful and practice). Most say there are other SCs that do damage and their damage is better, but to me theme means a LOT as to why I play a toon, so if volcanoes or whatev aren't ur thing, use vacuum bubble if your toon is a flier (only costs 1 Skill Point to buy it as well, instead of a Power point).