Anyone else tired of fighting Circe?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RlVER, Jul 30, 2014.

1. RlVER Well-Known Player

I was thinking about this the other day. I have fought her as a boss more then anyone else in the game. It seems like she is just the Devs favorite boss or something.
    (there may be some instances I cant think of atm)
    Also I am Tech. Mentored.
    Joker Fights:
    Regal Hotel
    Robot Joker?

Lex Luthor Fights:
    Star Labs
    Hall of Doom
    Nexus

Circe Fights:
    Chinatown Cafe
    Condemned Shipping Office (Aquaman)
    Circes Stronghold
    Shadowlands
    Gates of Tartarus
    Trigons Prison
    Themyscira Divided

Anyone think this is a little one sided? I mean I like Circe as much as the next guy, she is a cool character. But really? in a universe with hundreds of characters to use why do we keep falling back to her?
    • Like x 11
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There...fixed it for ya...;)
    • Like x 4
  3. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

I would like to know jokers punchline. After the viral video he says when we get to the punchline. I would like to see a huge dlc for it. I would like to see more joker vs batman missions and, superman vs lex missions. Lex vs batman was ok at first.
    • Like x 1
  4. X-zero Loyal Player

Nope but tired of fighting Wonder Woman and any amazon that uses amazonian deflection. The reason we fight WW/Circe so much because they had the less amount of characters from there universe in the early part of the game.
    • Like x 2
  5. RlVER Well-Known Player

Oh yea I forgot about t5 ops. My bad. That even it out some but its still almost 2-1 Circes to Lex fights and nearly 4-1 Joker to Circe
    • Like x 1
  6. RlVER Well-Known Player

So I take it villains fight WW as much as we fight Circe?
  7. AzraelR Committed Player

Say for you. As a villain i'm tired of fight x Wonder Woman. :p
    • Like x 2
  8. X-zero Loyal Player

Every place except the Aquaman mission. We don't have that one. We do a mission where we fight the teen titans in its place.
    • Like x 2
  9. Malachyte Devoted Player

Obviously you didn't know about Circe's fling with Mepps back when DCUO started.

She was tired for always being a B to C list character in the comics, DC animation series, etc...so she took matters into her "own hands" so to speak and to ensure she had top billing in this game.
    I mean come on, can you blame Mepps ?? Have you seen Circe ??
    • Like x 7
  10. RlVER Well-Known Player

I mean I get it, WW and Circe are the major Magic Characters, but I mean come on you cant throw some more Brother Blood, Zatana, etc...
    There is a lot of repetitiveness to this game, its an MMO that is to be expected. But fighting the same boss in a different room ( of course a room recycled from another piece of content) just makes it much worse.
  11. Malachyte Devoted Player

The funny thing is, Circe wasn't even the biggest female magic villain in DC, it was Tala and you only fight her once.
    I have to say its real old fighting these same bosses over and over and over and over...
    I would like to fight the real powerful characters in DC more, like Superman, Doomsday, Trigon. Zod etc...
    I'm so tired of the B and C list of characters lately...lol
    • Like x 2
  12. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

I'm thinking that the availability of Circe's voice actress (Michelle Forbes) makes the devs want to have more and more content for her to be involved with. She's simply the best voice actor in the game, and this is coming from one of the biggest fans of Mark Hamill's Joker. I never get tired of Circe content. If anything, give us more of her!

Circe, Joker, Batman and T.O. Morrow: for my money the best voice acting in DCUO.
    • Like x 2
  13. Crimson Jonni New Player

Circe is love Circe is li-... Y'know what, nevermind.
    But i only get tired of her saying "immortals dont bleed" 20 times a fight in the t6 alert
    • Like x 1
  14. Crimson Jonni New Player

Dont forget about Captain Marvel. Billy needs some content too. In fact i find his lack of content (•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)
    Shocking.
    YEAAAAAAAAAHHHH
    • Like x 9
  15. Malachyte Devoted Player

You're absolutely right...lack of content ?? you mean there actually is some that is lacking, he doesn't have anything, which isn't right especially with the Magic themed DLC. He is much more powerful and a bigger character then Dr. Fate
  16. Tre Day New Player

Well, Dr. Fate is...Dr. Fate. I get that Captain Marvel/Shazam is a powerful character and whatnot, but Dr. Fate is a Lord of Order in the game.

Would I enjoy some more content involving the power of Shazam? Sure. However, in terms of mastery and control of his power, Dr. Fate > Captain Marvel/Shazam.
    • Like x 2
  17. ermike Committed Player

Yes. I mean she isnt really that big in DC lore yet she is all over this game. Soo many more villains I would rather fight.
  18. NCR RANGER New Player

What About Black Adam? He's a pretty damn powerful magic villain. The Heroes have never even fought along side Shazam.
  19. kav Committed Player

I personally agree with you. On the contrary, Wonder Woman is the most boring character to interact with—for me. She's flat-out too nice, dull, fights with her own mother and stuff, it's hilarious! Not implying the voice acting is bad, just not my thing. I would have loved to see more background from the Red Lantern in a voice over or a comeback or Arkillo. I like when he's going nuts.
  20. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Still waiting for Khandaq 2.
    • Like x 1