Anyone else bored?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BƖack, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Like I said, I totally get why and agree that some kind of cap is probably a good thing. But the fact remains I’m barely logging in now, mostly just to say wuttup to leaguemates and see if they need help with anything. But if there was no cap or at least a higher cap on that ally xp, I’d be logging several more hours a week.
    • Like x 1
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Yeah, upon learning of his departure I definitely feared that direct communication regarding current development (outside of major releases like episodes, allies, artifacts, etc) would cease. I had some hope that others would get over their computer nerd social anxiety (I kid, I kid), step out of the shadows and take up the mantle. But considering that hasn’t really happened, that hope has severely dwindled.

I do acknowledge that in addition to having well developed communication skills and professionalism, taking on that responsibility also requires a pretty thick skin to deal with the pitchforks and rabble rousers. Said thick skin isn’t a commonly possessed or easily acquired skill/attribute so it’s understandable why most would be hesitant to jump in to the crosshai…I mean…spotlight. Still, it’s definitely still a big time bummer man…
    • Like x 3
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I can keep busy if I have to but I can just as easily wander off doing other things. Weird how sometimes the game will bump you off after a few minutes and sometimes I can go to the supermarket, drop off my laundry and stop and get a bite to eat, come home and I'm still floating there. T

he only thing really missing is a sense of urgency.

The nature of the Save the Universe grind feats had me mostly focused on my main character the first time around so I started off with full renown and a couple hundred grains of time on my main. Feels a little cheesy scoring a full set of elite gear for zero effort but it's fun running my lower tiered and neglected alts through the content to get them some too.

I'm actually looking forward to survival mode. was never the biggest fan of it but the newer rewards make the effort worth it.

Would be nice to start seeing what the next dlc is going to be like.
    • Like x 2
  4. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Nope, I’m waiting to get sent off to Happiness Home for Granny to re-educate me. :(
    • Like x 2
  5. zNot Loyal Player

Maybe Charon spoiled us :) i dont know how the forums were interms of interaction with the devs before Charon was here but dam its a day and night difference without him granted other devs who used to be active also left the company like batuba,oceans and so on.
    • Like x 2
  6. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Yep just waiting for that Survival Mode :)
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I'm quiet bored but I still enjoy some styling still There is So much more other things that are more fun at the moment :)
    • Like x 2
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]

*in granny voice* - "SEE YOU SOON SWEETIE!!"
    • Like x 2
  9. Kreachure Committed Player

That's burnout for ya :(
    • Like x 2
  10. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

But I am litter box trained and I no longer have to sleep in a crate meow :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Controller Devoted Player

Nope. Enjoying the time with my alts.

Hoping for "Not quite as much time off" between DLCs going forward but I'm making good use of the extra time right now.

Drop that Black Adam DLC in late October for all I care but that's just me.
    • Like x 1
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Genuine laugh :D
    • Like x 1