any way to improve the drops percent ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batman2099earthcold, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i am just asking because i am doing all the riddled with crime chapter stuff to get the blood bad gears and i barely got 3 pieces after thousans of tries and also i am trying to get the climbing tricket and i have done the vault for a year and i still can't get it with my main account character even i got it with my villain toon that i deleted . even. i got 6 times that tricket with my other account main toon and 3 times more with the other toons one of then got it in the first try.i am also trying to complete severals collection and styles from diferents chapters and the items doesn't drop it
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Ask your god to help you.

...for Blood Bat, the set is available as style items on Villain's PvP vendor.
    You can then use style unlock or just unlock the feat on your hero character.

That is the only non-RNG way I can think of.
    Other than that... yeah pray harder.
    • Like x 1
  3. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

o am f2p i can't purchase the reply badges or get it or open promethium box or trade
  4. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

Then I'm sorry to be the one to inform you but you will find a massive amount of the game completely inaccessible as f2p. There's still the event versions of the current episode and you can become a formidable contender in PvP, but that's about it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i am trying to get the bloodbat for my hero . to my villain i can get it easily
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I’ve been doing the vault every day for nearly three years on my main and a year and a half on my alt. The climbing hands just dropped for my alt last week and they’ve never dropped for my main. My main is already acrobatics but have wanted that hand style forever.
  7. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

Well, you may have to wait for a membership sale (they do happen from time to time) and consider subbing for at least one month to do daily vault runs for a better chance at the blood bat style. Members also get 150 replay badges and 500 Daybreak Cash (PC)/Loyalty Points (console) each month, so you can use those replay badges to unlock the blood bat pieces from your villain if daily vault runs are not your thing.

You would also have access to open promethium boxes for free, no matter how many you have and you have 30 days to open them. Some FTP players will sub for one month, use the perks to work on a character, then let the sub lapse until they are ready to sub again.
  8. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

I can't pay the membership because the president AND vice president who works for the cartel has messed up the economy AND the ex president used the state found to pays His multibillonary family debts AND for consecuance the Money of my Country has been desvaluated .
  9. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

I live in argentina