Any news on server merge?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EvilSprial King, Jun 8, 2015.

1. EvilSprial King New Player

just curious havent seen or read anything about since it was first brought up in fourms. Are they scrapping the server merge of pc and ps?
    • Like x 1
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

No. Soon I bet cuz of league name Tokene
    • Like x 3
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

Gosh the server merger will hurt PS players with all the extra dps from PC. I heard tanks are almost non existent on PC side.
  4. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

I don't think the two are 1 in the same. I'm willing to bet we see DCUO - XBOX1 before we see a server merge.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Translation ppl will be forced to play support to get dps gear. Sorry couldn't help myself but it probably will happen
    • Like x 1
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

True but there in preparation for the merge. As announced earlier this year. So could be sooner we don't know
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Work on cross play continues. We have no dates to share yet.
    • Like x 4
  8. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Since they'd be the same server it would "hurt" everyone in the same region. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. bartngaue Well-Known Player

Can we PC players get some Xbox 1 love at least with windows 10 coming soon? PC & Xbox 1, = DCUO Bromance :D
  10. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

This is the first comment I have seen addressing cross play on here, I am ok with the honest answer.