Antifreeze and New Genesis styles.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mountie, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Mountie New Player

Pulled from the archived forums. Still appears to be an ongoing issue.

Endered said
    "When Update 16 went live with the new styles in the vault New Genesis and Antifreeze styles stopped dropping in the vault under the guise of continuing to drop from mobs. (and as far as I can tell, these were the only styles that were actually removed) The issue, however, is that certain parts of these sets ONLY dropped in the vault. New Genesis Feet is one of these, though I know there are other parts of New Genesis that only drop from Lex/Superman mentored missions. Antifreeze Legs also ONLY dropped from the vault on villain side.
    Could we get this looked at? I have 4 characters that need at least the New Genesis feet to complete the style."
  2. Mountie New Player

Crap wrong area please move to arhkam asylum.
  3. Little Sister New Player

New Genesis Feet and Legs both drop from the Hall of Doom solo instance. I got them both today on my Tank. They are not missing.
  4. Mountie New Player

is that a hero side mission or villian? they appear to be missing for villians that are not lex mentored. That was covered in the full portion of the original thread but not the original post.
  5. Little Sister New Player

Right, you'd have to have a Lex mentee let you in to the Watchtower.
  6. Mountie New Player

The point is that they are not dropped in the watchtower at all. The hands are dropped there in place of the feet.