Another Lockbox thread.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dr Torched, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

I'm pretty damn happy with the lockbox loot i've gotten so it's not one of those threads. This one is about a particular style called "robotic eye" AKA Future Lex's face style. I got it two days ago and when equipped, bugged out and was not found in ANY style tab.

Next day. Was given the style back into my inventory after submitting a ticket, nice! Style was once again not found in ANY style tab. LOVELY.

Next day. Style was ONCE AGAIN given back to me with the words along the lines of , "This is your last straw. If this game doesn't let you use the style you're out of luck"

It shall stay in my back till i see someone ELSE wearing it.

What a waste.
  2. chaotic3430 Committed Player

I am lucky to even get a Lockbox in a day of playing for over 6 hours. The drop rate seems worse than it was before and it is supposed to be doubled? Think they are full of it.
    • Like x 4
  3. Xanoth Dedicated Player

Same issue happened to GF with a back style, she didn't submit a ticket though >.>
  4. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah styles are not being recognised with alot of people. The update to the boxes was good but it still needs some adjustments (remove those godamn cash styles and if you're not going to allow us to trade at least make them unlocked on all characters).
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Add it to the tracker. Some of the many many many style items just might be bugged.
  6. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

The drop rate is working as intended on my part. I even timed it a good amount of time.