Another hint red lantern/rage powers may be next

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Cataclyzm, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Cataclyzm New Player

Is that a red lantern emblem I see in the armories icon selections... (Toward the top right of picture)

[IMG]

[IMG]

Looks that way to me!!!
    • Like x 5
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Let the complaining commence.... again!
  3. Rumour Committed Player

Beat me to it, was going to post the Red Lantern hint.

I'm a sad panda now, Red Lantern powerset. Blarg!

[IMG]
  4. Lycanthropus New Player

Inb4 They make up their own lantern and its like blurple
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I joined the livestream late and saw that mentioned in the chat box, so I had to wait and see it on the YouTube replay. But yeah there's no mistaking that symbol.

The other one that caught my attention is on the third row in the first slot, just below the icon that looks like a gear. It looks familiar enough that I feel like I should know what it is, but I don't recognize it.

EDIT: Okay, taking a closer look, it looks like all the icons in there relate to movement abilities, powers and weapons in that order. So it goes:
    • Acrobatics
    • Flight
    • Superspeed
    • Celestial
    • Earth
    • Electricity
    • Fire
    • Gadgets
    • Hard Light
    • Ice
    • Mental
    • Nature
    • Quantum
    • Rage (?)
    • ???
    And then the weapons.

EDIT again: Never mind, forgot Sorcery. LOL
  6. Caligulus Committed Player

I searched up Red Lanterns the first time you guys **** your pants over them.

So like...Is their power vomit?
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

8. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

I thought if they decided to add Rage powers it will be not forced to be necessarily Red Lanterns. I thought it's sorta physical or shapeshifting or something, but not that (first no diversity, second - it's raunch):
    One time at 2014:
    Teammate called "X_r3d_l4ntam_X"... Brrrf... Bloody puddle... Brrrf... Bloody puddle... Brrrf... Bloody puddle...
    [IMG]
    I always assumed this game not gory, but force all players admire at bubbling puddles of blood-like liquid... Here's delicate persons & our ESRB rating says here MILD blood. & bloody puddles are not MILD blood.
    • Like x 1
  9. Statman New Player

I find this more acceptable than what it seems we are getting, lol.
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I dont get why they dont just friggen announce it already...Theres hints all over the game, the above image and the files on the test server even mention "RAG_____"

I dont care if we dont see it for the next 4 months, we know its coming guys, just announce it.
  11. American Nomad New Player

How do you know the 'RAG___' stands for Rage? Maybe they're adding Ragman to the game! :)
  12. Vyltran Loyal Player

Too much rage, makes you vomit is what i guess so... rawrrr...

IF there's a rage power, there isn't a 'chill out' power?.. :eek::eek:o_O
  13. iLove Frannyyy New Player

Seems like the best power for me considering I have the stomach flu atm. I've been barfing out rage for quite some time now ugghh sucks that it's thanksgiving and I still have it
  14. isamunore New Player

[IMG]

I've been arguing that we are NOT getting red rings or red lanterns powerssets. First off 99% of red lanterns cant make constructs, no constructs means no construct rings like green and yellow.
    Two- War of the light dealt with more than just the emotional spectrum so they can have a power completely unrelated to lanterns
    fighting in the war.
    Three- This character looks like he's filled with rage but he's not. His name is Wraith and has a genetic makeup similar to Kryptonians with a slight difference that he absorbs sunlight faster and in larger quantities causing the extra energies to spill out of his body. This character taught superman how to use powers he didnt know he had. Point is Rage is a codename for a powerset that will most likely be a tanking power and have plasma visuals. The plasma aura was most likely a test to get player reaction to adjust visuals. and honestly if they tuned down the red lantern visuals I'd like to have that power pour out of my toon that that bland plasma visual.
  15. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

It seems like something is fishy. Too much information is being given towards the new power and it seems like Spytle may have found a way to confuse you. I don't know, it just seems like something is wrong with all the info being found on it. Goose chase much? lol
  16. isamunore New Player

[IMG]

just for giggles...
    this is what happens when supergirl gets pissed