Another Atomic bone

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Black Jaq, Sep 20, 2015.

1. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Of course bananas are yellow color with black spots. Just like we can see here:
    [IMG]
    So colors for that are YELLOW & BLACK, which'll be appropriate for DaGrateKrushmor.
    • Like x 1
  2. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

In our country we've another joke. l can've slightly clumsy translation, but l hope you enjoy it.
    There lay inside fridge banana & orange.
    Banana: - brrr! There's so cold!
    Orange: WHA-A-A-A-A!!! SPEAKING FRUITS!!!
  3. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

It's such a tragic joke really, because if you type it up in google, the joke end with Orange, Orange Who? Orange are you glad I didn't say Banana?

So it's a big 50/50 joke.
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Even if it is green I wouldn't reference the legacy effects. Those are really ugly and I doubt they would reuse those. The fact that they needed more memory for a power that was kind of done is telling that they rebuilt the idea from the ground up.
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Those files are old. I saw them when I looked through the folders a long time ago. 2013 I think... probably even older than that.

I think those are the atomic effects of NPCs like the OMACs have them ;).
    • Like x 1
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

That would explain why the thread isn't locked yet lol.
  7. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

It's Orange, they posted a gif of one of the powers on Twitter !!
    • Like x 2
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

That's so lame.:rolleyes:
  9. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

It's based on Firestorm, it was silly to think it wouldn't look like it does.
    • Like x 4
  10. Ghostof91 New Player

Well, hopefully there's something green planned out for villain side.:(
  11. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Those game data files i posted are new files from one of the 2015 updates. And those are not atomic effects of NPCs like the OMACs coz those effects are from a different game data file location/folders :p
  12. Remander Steadfast Player

Pretty much.
  13. Dogico Loyal Player

Someone had referred to the power having Kirby dots, and I feel that is both an accurate assessment and great look for Atomic. So stoked to see what else they have planned.
    • Like x 1
  14. Dogico Loyal Player

Rejoice brothers and sisters! Much in the same way that Adam was made in the image of God, so too will Atomic be made in the image of Firestorm! The followers of the Atomic Church shall radiate a glorious orange! It has been foretold! Praise be!
    • Like x 4
  15. Korlick Loyal Player

[IMG]
  16. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

17. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

Ultron told me he's show me something beautiful today..
    • Like x 1
  18. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Ermagerd, your sig. :cool:
  19. Dogico Loyal Player

Already have my power token haha.
    • Like x 2
  20. Dogico Loyal Player

Abandon your Simpsons references and join me, brother Korlick, in the revitalizing rapturous radiation of the Atomic Church! Praise be!