Test Discussion Anniversary Event: New Mission "A World Past Hope And Fear"

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Quixotic, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quixotic Developer

Hi everyone! This is the feedback thread for the new daily mission added to the Anniversary Event: "A World Past Hope And Fear." It could have been included in the open world missions thread, but why not give it a brief moment in the spotlight on its own. Hope you enjoy it!

- Quixotic
    • Like x 2
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    [IMG]

I thought that was supposed to be "Atomica"?
    • Like x 3
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    If you reset the mission immediately after clearing it, you will be teleported to a completed instance.
    • Like x 2
  4. Quixotic Developer

Thanks for the reports.

The typo has been fixed, and I am looking into what can be done about zoning into a completed instance if you immediately re-enter it.

Update: The issue with entering an already completed instance when you reset the mission and immediately re-enter it has been fixed. Should be in an upcoming update for PC Test.

- Quixotic.
    • Like x 1
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Bug: Qwa-Bombs Don't Work
    The description for the Qwa-Bombs states that they take 40% of current Health away from Qwardians, Shadow Demons and Anti-Matter Shards. However, upon running this solo mission and attempting to use the Qwa-Bombs against the Qwardians and Shadow Demons, they appear to only take the 5% damage from current Health that the rest of the NPCs should take.

Bug: Sent back to the Hall of Doom after logging out
    Not really sure how much of a problem this is, but I figured I'd report it anyway. If you log out, inside the instance, when you log back in, you show up inside the Hall of Doom, instead of the expected location of outside the teleporter to the instance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.