Test Discussion Anniversary Event: Centennial Collapse Raid

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Charon, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charon Lead Content Designer

Hey everyone,

This is the thread to provide feedback and bug reports for the Alert turned Raid - Centennial Collapse.

We have made changes to address some of the frustrations from last year. Let us know how it feels now.

Some examples are lower health thresholds on Anti-Matter Shards, fewer guards next to each Shard, and less crowd control from the Anti-Monitor himself (exobyte shields still reign supreme in avoiding all of his CC however).

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I don't think I was experiencing any lag issues, but this Qwardian Weaponer fell through the map when the Shard was destroyed:

Jump to 10 seconds.
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Why did my Defense Debuff (Gauss Grenade here) stop working on the first phase of the Anti-Monitor once his health went below 50%?

I tried casting it several times.

The attack debuff (Sticky Bomb) worked.

EDIT:
    As an update, this seems to be completely random. I've seen this happen with the Anti-Monitor's health being above 75%.
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    On one of my runs, the Anti-Monitor was standing idle just as we completed the shard phase:
  5. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    After the Shard phase, the Qwardians that appear on the first Anti-Monitor phase just like to stand around. The Qwardians won't attack anyone unless a player damages them first.
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've been watching a couple of videos from the event and was reminded of a discussion I had with some PC players last year concerning my experiences of the event on PS4.

Last year, for me at least, none of the Pink/Purple Quantum effects that relate to the Anti-Monitor's attack visual effects were rendering on the Playstation 4.

I've just discovered about 5 minutes ago that Anti-Monitor has a purple shield effect on him when he can't be attacked. I didn't see this at all, last year, when playing the mission on the PS4.

I've also learned that some of his damaging attacks had pink/purple Quantum visuals and that there were also visible AOEs on the ground, to indicate where the launchers were that sent you flying off into the sky.

I've confirmed with another Playstation user that they also didn't see the Purple/Pink Quantum effects at all during the event last year.

It's impossible to know for sure if this will be the case this year, when the event goes live, as there is no PS4 test server. I figured I'd report it so that it can hopefully be investigated and fixed before the event goes live.
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

There was an issue with effects that year in an import process that caused many new effects made for the event to not show up. That was resolved during the year this year.

Thanks!
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.