Angry Birds

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LeagueOfV, Sep 2, 2015.

1. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Our group decided to stay together after a smooth run through the normal alert. We lost our dps after the 2nd KO at the 1st or 2nd boss, but we switched to dps (both healer and controller) and finished it off with 3. It was smooth all the way to Raven. The first time through we got Raven all the way down to a sliver of health, but there were at least 10 birds around splitting damage and we wiped trying to pick up after a reflect. The 2nd time was not as close, but the 3rd time again with the birds. The 4th time we did a better job with troll pulling the birds away from Raven, and we finished with all 4 of us standing. We were 3 131 and 129 tank for normal. For Elite the new gear put our tank at 131 and dps at 133. Total time around 1 hour.

Thank you devs for the elite alert. It was so fun to be able to stay with the same group through both. Plus as an alert I think it will give people more chances to play through it at both roles. My leaguemate only got 112 drops, but I lucked out with a 123 chest on the 1st boss.
    • Like x 2