And the lag spikes are back....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by light FX, Dec 6, 2016.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Rubberbanding.
    It has been happening consistently every day since Friday evening around the same time. Starting around 4pm Pacific. It's not just in instances, I was getting it in the WT and open world Metro.
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

:( what is really sad is I am old enough to remember watching them prefrom that song on the old TV shows.. and old enough that I can't recall the name of all of them anymore..... The one I do recall and used to watch was The Midnight Special with Wolfman jack.. HEY I told you I am OLD lol
  3. Gimpy Loyal Player

Just how young do you think I am?
  4. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Piggy-backing off this. Our league has called this out widespread since late last week. I haven't personally noticed it in open world and I don't spend much time in the WT, but I've seen issues in numerous instances: the new Duo, the Steppenwolf duo from T7 (but only the New Genesis part, I believe), UT, Phantom Zone, ...I think I've run every T7/T8 raid at least once in the past week for league mates and I've seen it in all of them.

Rubberbanding is the main issue, though your character can still run around and hit powers. Few folks have mentioned being able to move but their powers never starting the timer to come off cooldown.
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I don't KNOW I was talkin about me LOL So how old are U? Okay you do NOT have to answer that
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have been tracking it since Friday. We will continue to until we have resolved the issue.
    • Like x 2
  7. jeffmallet Well-Known Player

I thought the lag happens when devs are patching something while the game is live.. like when they changed the number Amazonians you have to defend before the Faust fight in Gotham Under Siege. Suddenly, it went from 3 to 4 you had to defend.
    • Like x 1
  8. Gimpy Loyal Player

All Ima say,

I "survived" the 70's and oddly enough f can remember most of that decade, ask me what I remember in 20 minutes and it could be a different part of the decade I can remember.

flashbacks are free.
  9. Craven Green Loyal Player

Thank you I thought I was going crazy. I knew it was 3 before.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We apply updates when the servers are offline.
  11. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Poor movement, jumpy even in instances not just open world
    If I hit an NPC with any juggling move they will bounce up as intended but then fall through the ground and bounce back into position.
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

Mepps another thing i and league mates have been seeing since AF3 went live is when we go into a new area it is super choppy and laggy at 1st. Whether we take the portal directly there or warp to an area and u try to start moving right after the load screen ends it is very choppy, laggy, skippy. Whatever u want to call it. I have experienced this b4 in the past but not like this. And again its literally everywhere. Doesnt matter what area u go into to.
    • Like x 1
  14. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I've also experienced this. The only raid I ran outside of the new content was KCT. It was there also. It is server wide. Last night league running new alert. 2 members were in another instance and experienced the same lag at the same time.

Makes me feel like Reverse Flash took my PS4 and replaced it with a PS3. People going thru walls, specifically last night in alert heals were being thrown by healer, but we're not hitting one of the players. Made it look like a 1 shot, but the combat lof after said otherwise. All powers were red with no cool down. Kind of like the lag you experience in Star Labs pvp map.
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Also, inventory. The icon or highlighted box you can move around. It is also glitchy and hurt my eyes. When you move it down your inventory, it makes this weird white tracer each space you move. That really needs fixed.
  16. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

All of the above. We I died in UT and respawned, I ran around the corner to go back. It rubber banded me back to the beginning where I spawned.
  17. Ruby Nightmaren New Player

Can someone help me with the problem of the EU servers?
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking to see if rubber banding is again experienced tonight, after 6PM PT (or roughly after this post). Please let us know!
  19. Ruby Nightmaren New Player

Can you see what's happening with the files downloader of the client? I noticed that is not working or downloading the necesary files to play the game (at least for me). I wrote a post before talking about that, and I thought it was something related to the EU servers but after trying something I realize that is the "downloader" (or whatever it is the thing that download the game files) who isn't working. Can you help? I dont know where or who ask about it :/
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please open a ticket with our support team at http://help.daybreakgames.com. The team will be able to help troubleshoot the issue with you.