ancient divine sorceress style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (Gameplay Discussion)' started by Dante Zetsumei, Oct 12, 2018 at 3:41 PM.

1. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

2. Steve Trevor Loyal Player

It does not, sadly :(

All I can think of is they would have a villian with it and would have bought it with style unlocking
    • Like x 2
  3. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

yeah but you cant unlock iconic armor styles can you thought it was only some iconic lockbox styles
  4. KHALONofOGUN Devoted Player

Nope....they opened all styles up to Episode 26. I have the style on a couple of heroes after unlocking it from my villain. Time to get a villain leveled up. ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax Loyal Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-hotfix-august-15-2018-game-update-86.298052/
    Style Unlocking – Phase 3!

With this Game Update, we’re rolling out yet another wave of Styles available for Style Unlocking! You’ll now find several more past items from Vault Styles, Promethium Lockbox “New 52” Styles, as well as dropped Armor and Weapon styles from DCUO’s launch up through Episode 26!
  6. Brit Well-Known Player

You may unlock a large majority of styles through the Replay Badge unlocking from one character to another.

My main is a Nature Hero, but has full styles for Ancient Divine Sorceress, Parademon, Progeny of Darkseid, Lexcorp Salvation, Sinestro Corp and Orange Lantern suits.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

ok thnx for the info my gf really wants the style guess she needs a villian
    • Like x 2
  8. Steve Trevor Loyal Player

Can't believe I have to now create a DIRTY villain.. just to get that belt you are wearing in the other thread and the divine sorceress :p
    • Like x 1
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Hey it's not that bad! I'm over there :p
    • Like x 2
  10. Steve Trevor Loyal Player

My villian name will be "ICreatedThisJustForStyles" - look out for me, ok ? :)

• Like x 2
  11. TheLorax Loyal Player

Are you gonna carry us all?
    • Like x 1
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Hop in, plenty of room in my backpack!
    • Like x 3