An Issue With Love & War

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rasta, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Rasta Committed Player

I've completed the Love & War a handful of times, but there is something that's off about this raid's final boss. Carol Ferris' skull appears and the entire group is blocking, yet you're still wiped away for all your health. I've checked combat logs and Carol is hitting some of my league mates for 9K+ damage. At the moment the only way defeat her is by chance, and it shouldn't be this way at all
  2. pairmore New Player

yes this needs to be fixed asap along with the catwoman thing if you wipe you have to fight harley again and no loot o_O
    • Like x 1
  3. King Felsa New Player

Even though you're still blocking, you can get BB'd or CC'd by the adds right before it goes off.

Also, put Fortified Blocking V in your neck piece. It will turn those 8k hits into 1500-2000 hits. It's reassuring to know that you can survive with half health if needed.
  4. King Ego New Player

I forget which of the V named adds debuffs your Defense/Health but if those are around the group you will surely die through blocking.
  5. Jumpnit Dedicated Player

Yes what King said about Fortified Block very helpful.

Also bosses attack have a chance to crit just like ours so even tho most of the time Carol"s attack hits for around 6K (while blocking) every now and then it will hit for over 10k killing someone even tho they are blocking. Just part of it. Also if you have league mate constantly getting killed while blocking maybe their armor is a little low for that fight.