Amon Sur Movement Mode Bug [Video]

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by The Enquirer, Nov 5, 2014.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

If you do not have any of your skill points specced into a movement mode, Amon Sur will become whatever movement mode your character is prior to entering the match.

I.E. My character is Super Speed so Amon becomes a speedster. It has been confirmed the same is happening with Acrobatics.

Thanks to ThunderlesStorm for pointing this out to me and Brother Omni for helping me test.
    • Like x 3
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the report.
    • Like x 4
  3. hollowfighter123 New Player

JOHN STEWERT IS THE SAME THING. I WAS IN PVP EARLIER AND JOHN STEWERT WAS RUNNING INSTEAD OF FLYING
    • Like x 3
  4. Trinidad James Loyal Player

It's time to have some fun tonight! I mean test all legends toons as this will needs be fixed asap. :cool:
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

*grumbles* *kicks over garbage can* alright. Well then.
    Just wanted to grab your attention to the above.

EDIT: Apparently it's happening with multiple characters. I'll log in and try to compile a list for you.
  6. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Atro seems to be affected by this bug also.
  7. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Confirmed John and Hal also being affected by this.
    Arkillo, Saint, Kilowog are unaffected.
    Also Sinestro might be affected. [Needs to be tested]
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Let me eat dinner then I'll message you on steam. We can test all this out then and come up with a confirmed list :p
  9. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Sinestro is not affected [According to Mutton]
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I'm ready to head on and test this whenever you are. Just message me through Steam when you're heading on.
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

List of all characters effected:
    Hal Jordon
    Amon Sur
    John Stewart
    Atrocitus

Note that none of us were able to test Cheetah or Classic Batman as we didn't have access to said character and all of us were already super speed so testing Cheetah would have been a tad redundant.
    • Like x 1
  12. NegativeMass Developer

Thanks for the bug report. I have a fix for this, but I'm not yet sure when it will make it live.
    • Like x 3
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

While you're looking at movement modes, want to look into the Super Speed Bug wherein if you're attacking a target and it forces you to move forward?

I'll be posting a video later tonight once I get a few free moments. I can PM you the link to the thread if you'd like.
  14. NegativeMass Developer

I definitely encourage you to post about the bug. I can't make any claims as to how that will affect my currently scheduled tasks. :)
    • Like x 2
  15. chaotic3430 Committed Player

Yeah, I use Amon Sur, he is now Skimming, lol.
    • Like x 1
  16. Captain Neos Committed Player

All my lantern characters minus Guy Gardner exhibit skimming, which I switched to from acro regardless of how many sp are spent.
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Unless something changed:

18. chaotic3430 Committed Player

Saint Walker and Kyle Rayner appear fine though.
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Already made a post with every effected character above.