America's Got Talent: 6 Year Old Girl Sings Death Metal

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockhound665, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

This is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen and heard. Mind you, I don't really watch this show but there wasn't anything else on last night.

• Like x 2
  2. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Ummm... no just no... her parents must be narcissistic sociopaths/serial killers. Awful music.
  3. Meta Flare New Player

I watched this and it was so awesomely funny and not all that bad considering.

However she didn't get. Put through but those little Italian boys who danced(horribly) got put through. I hate this show sometimes.
    • Like x 1
  4. Heartsbane Committed Player

I wanted her album.
    • Like x 2
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

It's like a baby Lacey Mosley/Sturm!

"Does your voice hurt when you do that?"
    "No"
  6. Meta Flare New Player

And her outfit and the fact that she didn't move...lol...it was just awesome.
    • Like x 1
  7. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

They did get put through. Mel was the only no vote. Howie, Heidi, and Howard voted yes.(I know Howard hit his buzzer but he relented and voted them to Vegas)
  8. Meta Flare New Player

Did they, I was cooking, and thought they gave her a no.

I'm glad and am less upset with this show. But those boys in the beginning still should not have been put through.
  9. Treat New Player

Wow. just wow. I am at a loss for words
  10. Deathmark New Player

It was a little lame how this was all like....telegraphed "i cant wait to hear your sweet music" and the little ditty playing before.... yeah like they didn't know...
  11. Mr Unbelievable New Player

This is not Death Metal, heck it's not even Metal... what a shame