Amazon Fury 2 Raid Loot Tables 100/101 Gear Drops

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Wanning Comet, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Wanning Comet Committed Player

All drops listed what I've personally seen drop, anything with a question mark is assumed to dropped but has yet to be confirmed.

For those of you wondering, there is one unique piece of the 100 gear that only drops from the last boss of each raid: legs from Lab, chest from Halls, and head from Throne--could also throw in the OP mask on Throne if you wanted. All other pieces of armor--shoulders, back, hands, waist, feet, mask, ring, trinket--drop in all the raids, only the weapon and the four pieces of armor listed in the previous sentence are unique to a specific raid. As always, utility belts have a chance to drop from any boss and are an independent roll from normal loot.

I think this table is mostly complete except the fact that it lacks confirmation for the drops from Hades on Elite Throne and one piece of 100 gear out of Lab; most of the guesses at this point are probably accurate, though. I'll try to update it if any changes are made, if anyone can help confirm parts of this or help with the table for Elite, please post in this thread or PM me on the forums.

Amazon Fury 2 Raids 100 Gear Drops Style Amazonian Noble for Hero and Ancient Divine Sorceress for Villain:

Labyrinth of Lost Souls
    Burden of Crete:
    Neck
    Hands
    Shield
    Ring?

Beast of Crete:
    Back
    Waist
    2 Handed
    Hand Blasters
    Martial Arts

Asterion the Minotaur:
    Trinket
    Legs
    Mask
    Feet
    Shoulders

Halls of Hades:
    Shade Atalia:
    Trinket
    Ring
    Mask
    Dual Pistol

Forge Master:
    Feet
    Back
    Rifle
    Dual Wield

Cereberus:
    Hands
    Chest
    Neck
    Waist
    Shoulders

Throne of the Dead:
    Ares:
    Neck
    Feet
    Staff
    Bow

Judges:
    Ring
    Mask
    Back
    Brawling
    1Handed

Hades:
    Trinket
    Waist
    Head
    Shoulders
    Hands
    OP Mask

Throne of the Dead Elite 101 Gear:
    Ares:
    Neck
    Hands
    Waist
    Mask
    Shield
    2 Handed
    Brawling

Judges:
    Ring
    Feet
    Head
    Back
    Dual Pistol
    Rifle
    Martial Arts
    Staff

Hades:
    Shoulders?
    Chest
    Legs
    Dual Wield
    Hand Blasters?
    1 Handed
    Bow
    OP mask
    • Like x 6
  2. Tracmar Well-Known Player

Shoulders and feet 100 drop in LoL too .. although not sure who drops what
    will keep an eye out for that next time
    • Like x 1
  3. Wanning Comet Committed Player

Thanks Trac, I figure the bosses that only have 3 drops are missing at least one piece of loot, but I just haven't seen the drops yet to record them.
  4. not_again Dedicated Player

Throne of the Dead normal Hades drops 100 hands
  5. Mistress T New Player

6. Docstockton New Player

I've gotten 2 pairs of MA from Lab, not entirely sure which boss tho
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

this is dis-heartening as a troll who uses brawling, to see it only drops in throne.
  8. Wanning Comet Committed Player

Updated with some recent information and educated guesses on some things, mostly on elite Hades.

I know that the Shoulders, Chest, and Legs drop on elite Hades but I'm waiting to confirm it with a successful run. The weapons on elite with question marks are educated guesses atm. I've placed the 100 Ring in Lab where I'm guessing that it drops, I still have yet to see a Ring drop in that raid but I'm fairly certain that all 100 loot except the weapons, the head, the chest, and the legs drop in all the normal raids.
    • Like x 1
  9. Skirmish Well-Known Player

In Throne Elite, the Judges drop the 101 Staff. Currently listed as Ares.
    • Like x 1
  10. Wanning Comet Committed Player

Thank you for pointing that out; looks like in my notes I had the Staff dropping from the Judges on Elite but I must have misplaced the Staff in updating this thread at one point.