AM is underpowered!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by franki7, Aug 13, 2014.

1. russ4ua15 New Player

Ya but we were not taking about the best DPS possible. We were talking about using fire's awesome mechanic. Thanks for the info.
  2. A34CUS New Player

yea...I don't use bolt,too slow and not enough damage:p
  3. Del Maestro Well-Known Player

The best am loadouts for fire use weapon clips. Solar flare or double throw should be used between every mass det
  4. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

Exactly and even that much of using your weapon require precision because it's still very powerful in this game.
  5. russ4ua15 New Player

Weapon clips lower DPS with fires am.
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

I seem to be doing fine with brawling wm since it fast.
  7. russ4ua15 New Player

But would you do better if you stooped using your weapon after the pi is set up? Mass set, solar flame, mass set was lower DPS for me than chaining mass sets. If you want to use your weapon get spont combustion and run WM. "Dets" auto correct :(
  8. Matrix242 Active Player

I hate to be the noob in this thread but can someone explain to me what AM is? How does it work? Does it work with mental and how?
  9. SkullGang Devoted Player

I think solar flame takes too long. Brawling into MA shuriken (tap hold) is perfect because it's fast. It's quick enough to be used in-between each Mass Det and not miss the volatility window. I suggest you try that and test out the numbers.
  10. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Not true. At least with Fire...if you're using the AM with Flame Cascade, you can be interrupted and still continue the rotation and get the result. The same can't be said with WM.