Alt Friendly SIMPLE MEASURE - Marks Account Bond!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Starbrand, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Starbrand Dedicated Player

I dont like to level alts. Dont have time for that...

What about to turn MARKS ACCOUNT BOUND?

The level cap problem will vanish!

It is very easy to get marks with my main (capped already in MoR and MoT), so I would like to give my marks to my low level alts...

It would be not a "cheat", cause I earned the marks properly.
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Said a few times by the devs. No.

Purchasing feats from alts will be what you can do sometime between now and 2015.
    • Like x 3
  3. MetalMario Loyal Player

I believe someone suggested this sarcastically and Spytle shut it down.
    • Like x 2
  4. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

You earned the marks properly on one toon. Each power is different. Master one power and run instances and that's how you earn Marks, by mastering your role and power.
  5. YodaDog New Player

This is a terrible idea...
    BUT!
    That doesnt really matter. Just keep asking and asking and they'll give it to ya. Thats the MO.
    Good luck in your search for shortcuts and freebies, sir!
    • Like x 8
  6. MetalMario Loyal Player

They narrowed down the time frame???
  7. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

This thread makes me cry.
  8. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Well, it worthy a shot!

I will find another game till find some way to spend my marks.
  9. Belgicano New Player

whats the dif between purcharging SP from your main and Marks? nothing, you run something with your main, do it and grab it to your alt, marks run the same way. Hipocrisy someone want SP but Marks
  10. Deathmike Devoted Player

If you want to level alts fast, it helps a lot to keep the vault rings and necklace which are transferable between your chars.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  11. Starbrand Dedicated Player

It is different.

I will not spend any money buying marks. I will just run raids and give the marks to low levels...

The way SOE is thinking: you will need to BUY, in marketplace, something to give your alts SP.

But this discussion is futile, if SOE already said that it will not happen.

p.s.: Let´s stay polite when replying to someone, please.
  12. Poo New Player

Starbrand,

What does your sig mean?
  13. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Well, there are better powersets to DPS, to HEAL, to TANK :)

Sure, you can do it with any powerset, but not at the same level.

It´s a matter since FOS2, fire tanks x ice tanks. :)
  14. Starbrand Dedicated Player

In fact, it is not a matter to level fast for me. With Raven´s bounty, you can "level" fast.

It worries me the marks cap.

Two more months with nothing to do (till DLC9), so the marks earned are wasted.
  15. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

OK.... You have a CR100 Troll and you transfer enough marks to your new lvl 30 tank so that he skips t1-t4 and arrives at t5 ready to go. YOU will be the worst tank ever! NO experience at all! (uhm sounds familiar...see below...)
    You will be a CR100 dude getting explore feats for Smallville! (I saw that 10 mins ago!)

However I do like your idea: but there should be a monthly limit on how much you can transfer based on your alt's CR.
    Also, tied in with this - the transfer of gear, again based on a monthly & CR limit. CR87 healer legs that my troll can't use...oh wait...i've a healer alt :)
    Also, maybe a limit of one swap per mission - the healer dude got cr88 troll gear and you got cr88 healer gear.......swap! :)
  16. RadLantern New Player

Soon
  17. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

Base mods & strikes, supplies, backup & sidekicks..............catalysts for R&D consumables......... style feats.........
  18. Sore Steadfast Player

The problem with this idea is two-part

First) You use your main to speed-level multiple alts to end-game
    Second) You use your alt army to speed level your main through end-game

It's effective a way to alt-around the lockouts and replay badges. To even come close to making the transfer not an exploit, it'd need to cost replay badges to get the marks from one toon to another.
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Sure why not? lol TBH, the way they are dragging thier heels on it, I feel that it's politics on the back side that is keeping us from having them. I joked 2015, but who knows, could be attached to GU32.
  20. Feenicks New Player

I knew this thread would come. And I see similar ones in the future.

I'm sad now. :(
    • Like x 3