Alright, so what's everyone's plan with EOG now? (especially healers)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by VIRALITY, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Miserable Dedicated Player

Many raid groups run 2 healers for the specific purpose of giving green. This is the norm in the elite community, though it might be less common in pug runs.
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

anything you run with your friends and league mates were you want them. hell ive done runs with nothing but healers and tanks just for fun. do you not have fun in the game?
    • Like x 1
  3. spikeat Well-Known Player

Definitely not common in pug runs. I've only been invited a few times to these group where 2 healers stacks greens, 3 dps runs 2-3 SC stacking eog and the troll stack their eog buff as well. It was a cluster of eog spam fest.

I don't think the elite community will continue running this setup with the new balance.
    • Like x 1
  4. spikeat Well-Known Player

Not so much fun these days. I enjoy running elite/+ raids and there are less and less players who are able to run them. I don't enjoy the time it takes to form these groups. Right now I run the daily open world mission, duo+alert elite which all takes less than 30 min to complete, then I log off. (I know it's less than 30 min because the buff soda hasn't worn off :D)
    • Like x 1
  5. Miserable Dedicated Player

Yeah, the most common setup in those groups is 1 tank, 1 troll, 2 healers, 4 dps.

To your last point, there is a good chance this setup will continue to be meta even post-nerf since gem spamming with one 100% supercharge (instead of three 25% supercharges) is quite viable.
    • Like x 1
  6. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Even if you're solo healing, it still seems to be a viable swap art for the 10k supercharges.
    • Like x 1
  7. spikeat Well-Known Player

Possibly, with a lot more coordination. It would be interesting to see since DPSs can no longer overlap their eog circles and what spacing they choose.

No argument with the viability of the artifact. I will gladly stand next to any healer if they proc eog.

It was only the video posted that I question the sustainability in a 4 player group setting. Had the healer test it with the glitched sparring targets that provides no power back and spamming heals to regen their SC, we could've seen a more realistic result.
  8. Roocck Committed Player

Not to upset anyone, but I was ok with this nerf... EOG was a trend in DCUO world.... EOG was a must at 200 in DCUO.... As a healer and DPS myself I've tried getting into groups with 140-160 and was turned down because it wasn't at max level...
    • Like x 2