Alpha Enforcers - The Big Boys are Stepping in

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by DamageControl, Apr 28, 2013.

1. DamageControl Committed Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Introducing the new and improved Alpha Enforcers Elite!
    We've moved our site to Shivtr, redesigned our logo and have never looked better! We've also cleaned house, moving all our younger players to our sister league, Cosmic Knights. Now we're back in full force, so I'm putting out the word: If you're old enough to drink in whatever part of the world you are, we want you! We used to have a very complex list of requirements you had to meet to be eligible, and look where that got us..

So here's all we're asking for:
    • A microphone
    • T5 ready in at least one role
    • Just enough maturity to know when to be serious
    • A sense of humor at the very least more developed than a two year-old
    • And finally, a complete and unconditional dedication to the league; I canguarantee you the league is worth it
    But I think I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you a bit about my league, and in exchange, you can tell me all about yourself!

[IMG]
    My name is Jason A.K.A. Matkalioux, and I'm a hero on USPC.
    I've hopped around through many leagues, and I don't think I will ever misjudge Goldilocks again. Or the bears that threw her out. Because some were too big and impersonal, others were too small to be of any use. Some were too casual, others too intense, with way too many ridiculous rules. I finally decided to do what many do in this situation: Form my own league.

I know there are many players on USPC that feel the same way, but it's freakishly hard to get them all together. It's a bit of a catch 22: I'll get 2 or 3 to join, only for them to see an empty league and leave, right before several more join, with the effect repeating itself.
    Now, if I was on USPS3, none of this would be an issue. All the well-known leagues are there:
    The Rebels, Perfect Legends, The Nomads, Apathy, SHII3STY, SEPPUKU etc.*
    Unfortunately, as stated, I'm on USPC, and while there aren't many good leagues here, there certainly is great demand for one. But it's not enough to start a new league with some good players. We'd be just another generic T5 Tired-of-Pugging league. We need to build a reputation.
    Alpha Enforcers is not in any way affiliated with the above-mentioned leagues, nor did we accept any money for this endorsement. I'll swear it in a court of law. Are you still reading this? Well stop. This was written in small letters for a reason. I think. I can't be sure, because there's a cat on my keyboard blocking the screeegddhfjghjfgjghjgh. There is now a cat-shaped hole in the wall.

And that's where you come in:
    For a while, this was a one-man show. I built the site, designed the logo, managed our various social outlets and advertised in the forums. It's tiring, almost as much Man of Steel was. And so I'm no longer gonna Hans Solo.

I am looking for natural leaders with the skills necessary to manage a league, whatever those may be (hey, don't look at me!), for the purpose of, well, managing this league. With me. Mr. Eloquent Wordsmith here. Try to keep up.
    You can contact yours truly in-game @Matkalioux or inbox me here, and I guarantee a response within 12 hours. Earth time.
    And so, without further ado, here's a picture of Hagrid Cat, because, well, Hagrid Cat:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. frostyfreddie New Player

3. DamageControl Committed Player

Our main league is USPC, we are looking for volunteers to manage our PS3 Branch
  4. frostyfreddie New Player

I dont know game good enough to manage im really a noob a month on game lvl 30 cr 49 sp 37 tank. Really need better raid teams random makes it tough
  5. Pimp30 New Player

I just got to level 30 this week and am looking for some type of help and community in this game so,

Where do i sign up?
  6. DamageControl Committed Player

7. DamageControl Committed Player

We're looking for some responsible guys to manage our EU and PS3 branches. If you're interested, send a tell to Matkalioux or Zambronix
  8. DamageControl Committed Player

A number of people have raised this issue, so I'd like to resolve it for you all:

The idea behind this is that while we all are still committed to helping all members, a CR 53 asking a CR 85 for help in FOS is overkill, since anyone up to CR 70 could be perfectly of use, whereas a CR 70+ has his own raids/alerts that he himself needs help with. All we did was compartmentalize, so that the requests for help are reaching the right people. How many times have you asked one of us CR 80+s for help only to be told, "Sorry, I'm doing prime right now"?
  9. DamageControl Committed Player

The branches are sorted into CR levels and PvP/PvE. Cosmic Knights is where everyone goes for sorting, after which, if they're under level 30 and their primary focus is to level up quickly, will stay in Cosmic Knights, while if they're over level 30, and are interested in a more two-way relationship (Help as well as help out, same-level raids, etc.) will be moved to Earth Knights. Alpha Enforcers is more PvP oriented, and is exclusive to CR 70+ and full T2+ PvP gear. A select few handpicked players, provided they are CR 80+ and full T4 PvP, will be invited to AlphaEnforcers Elite. We are the real big boys of the league, and we get called in when our league needs some serious muscle backup :). There are, of course, several high levels scattered through our lower level branches, to monitor and offer help and advice. There are currently five Elites, all founding members and administrators of our various communication channels, so they are the ones to turn to for further questions. They are: Matkalioux, Zambronix, Arctic Beam A.K.A Electric Gleam, Anduvien and Vondugon.

Ranks within each branch are awarded by veterancy, or how long you've been with us.
    We believe that being upgraded through branches as opposed to rank feels more fulfilling, and sounds so much more cool :)
  10. Zambronix New Player

Welcome to our League, we are a support League, here to help each other out.
    We do Duos, Alerts and Raids together.
    In our League we give each other anything for free, Exobits, Base items etc...
    We truly are a support League.
    We have more than what any other league can offer.
  11. Vondugon New Player

just contact me in game pc us pvp Vondugon
    • Like x 1
  12. DamageControl Committed Player

Update: We've undertaken a mission to create new quantum heroes and bring them up to T5 content in up to a week. Think we can do it?
  13. BernardBear New Player

sup guys im forgeteverything and i have cr 84+ on ps3 if u want me to go on ps3 league
    • Like x 1
  14. DamageControl Committed Player

For all those interested in joining, I suggest you let us know now, as we've just started a project in which we all create quantum alts and bring them to T5 content in under a week. If you're late, you'll have a hard time catching up.
  15. DamageControl Committed Player

We're actually looking for someone to manage our PS3 hero branch, let me know if you'r interested and we'll talk :)
  16. Darkonath New Player

Are you guys Heroes or Villains?

I have a lv. 30 HL DPS on Villain side, and I'm making one on Hero side today.
  17. Kroye Loyal Player

You guys are USPC? Hero or Villain?
  18. DamageControl Committed Player

We span all factions and servers. Our PS3 branches are currently under construction, but we have a considerable presence in the USPC world. Most of us have villains too, traveling under the league name of Cosmic Knight. Let us know if you're interested. Be advised though, we are all participating in a mad race to get our quantum alts to T5 content in the next week, so we may be a bit pre-occupied in our own stuff. But never fear, help will always be given in Alpha Enforcers to those who ask for it :)
  19. DamageControl Committed Player

We are still trying to increase the population of our Elite branch. We're running pretty thin, with only 5 members. It seems people join, only to see the small number of members, and quit, not realizing the majority of the league is located in the other branches.
  20. Diastima Theos New Player

I like to join please. I'm on T3 but with only one T4 item. So I'll move to the Elite branch soon. I've also been playing for a week. My ign is the same as my username here. :) I'm also Quantum. Hahah, I don't think I can get to T5 so soon though.