Ally armory lock is coming soon!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xxHELLSTROKExx, Feb 18, 2022.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

So what setup is everyone planning on running? Maybe someone has an idea/ combo I haven’t thought of. Personally on my sorc dps/ healer main:

AoE/ hallway dps: aquaman damage/ flash and zoom passives cuz flight/ skimming
    St dps: hol bot damage/ aquaman pet passive and Nubia might passive
    EoG heal: zoom or hol for damage/ cyborg power regen/ aquaman supercharge ally cooldown
    Solo heal: aquaman damage/ cyborg power passive/ calc bot heal back probably?

What’s everyone else’s plan? I haven’t leveled up bwl or Harley. May do bwl for passive. And guess it’s time to start working on some for my alts. So any advice for a tank that dps’ on occasion? Right now he just has HoL/ calc/ oracle and runs oracle for damage while tanking since the 2 passives work decent on a tank.
  2. Leonite Well-Known Player

The 2nd passive of Nubia is a group buff so not really a combo but I will be running it on my dps and buff troll - not sure if they stack if multiple players have it on.
    • Like x 1
  3. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

I need to evolve my allies to do this.

For my DPS I've been thinking about evolving to use Nubia's and Batman Who Laughs' passives. In this case for bosses. For AOE and Tank I'm thinking of keeping The Flash and Calculator-Bot passives. Cuz I flight too.
    • Like x 1
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yeah I’d like to use bwl but compared to Nubia, not always going to be good for dps side and I can’t give up a pet buff. In the hallways, it’s fine since I’ll get there faster with zoom and flash. But I do feel like bwl can be good for healing. Not sure there really is a great choice while healing aside from cyborgs passive and honestly I never really have power issues but doesn’t hurt. Calc would be the 1st one to go tho on healer.

Tank, it seems like queen Diana and Nubia and maybe even bombshell Harley since I’m ice. So many choices and combos to try out. I wasn’t going to get them on alts other than the basic 3 but may just on that one alt since he does run elites on occasion.
    • Like x 1
  5. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

Interesting, but I don't have Diana yet either. And it has a very big obstacle, these legendary allies are very expensive, lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

They’re not truly terrible done slowly if you’re a member. I did pay some for aquaman but that was about it aside from some left over mp for catalysts here and there. But between double weeks and buying catalysts off the broker, it hasn’t been nearly as costly as artifacts. Which makes sense since they don’t do nearly as much as an artifact.

My alts do not spend a dime. They get hand me downs and that’s about it and each one has at least the 3 cheapos maxed out. On my tank like I said, I run oracle for damage and HoL for the stun gives power back passive and calc for the heal back since I’m ice. I can use any help in that dept.

My munitions troll/ dps is mostly dps so I have HoL for damage and oracle calc passives. I’ll be changing that to HoL on troll side being a passive and probably use calc for damage on him.

Water toon mostly dps vs healing so she’s just HoL and calc oracle passives. It’s a good thing at least that the 3 cheapest are so versatile so at least get those and enjoy how cheap they can be. It is pretty awesome to never have to repair gear again. I’ve put here in as a passive a few times while running an elite raid if there’s no repair stations nearby and we’re having issues to complete a fight. I’m too cheap to buy repair bots lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

I have Nubia at level 3 to 4. Finished, I have basic and intermediate allies. I don't think legendary allies are worth all that. That's why I'm in no hurry.
    • Like x 1
  8. Siramez Well-Known Player

i only use 4 allies and nothing else, and with the ally armory imprint mine would be:

AoE - cyborg / oracle bot / batman who laughs (1st passive)
    ST - house of legends / cyborg / batman who laughs (1st passive)
    tank - house of legends / cyborg / batman who laughs (1st passive)

other legendary allies arent worth 300k xp investment for my playstyle so im just using these allies.
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Multiple Nubias don't stack. HOWEVER, the "defeating an enemy" proc doesn't work like it does most of the time in this game which is really "contributing damage to an enemy who is defeated". For Nubia, the final chunk of damage that actually kills off an enemy has to come from you for yours to proc. So, depending on the content, if only one or two people are running that Nubia passive it's entirely possible to be nowhere near maximum uptime. That's doubly so for support roles. In short, it's a good idea for several group members, particularly DPS, to be running her buff passive.
    • Like x 1
  10. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

For Rage: I just keep the HoL bot in primary. Cyborg passive (must..... have.... power) and bwl.

Sorcery: HoL primary, Aquaman (I swap between his passives, I'm really not sure what is better, esp for ST. Pet dmg boost is nice, but recharge HoL faster is great too), and Oracle (because, gear lol)

Water and electric: HoL (too lazy to swap), Oracle and cyborg. When I can get it level up, likely use bwl in place of Oracle.
    • Like x 1
  11. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

I'm basically required to run Cyborg for dps now because I run out of power, due to recent changes, so quickly, with a gadgets loadout that doesn't even use jump cancelling and only 1 move in stealth. Even then, I run out of power occasionally (about once per sixty seconds), which means I'm forced to run BWL and beg for the power restoration card to proc or rely on the charity of others to drop supply drops in between soders and my own supply drop. I have several choices for combat ally, but the FP Batman, who's passives suck so bad for non-tank powers, is my routine choice. Of course, I wouldn't choose this setup if I wanted, but that's just how things need to be from now on.

My water alt uses Aquaman and Nubia for passives and Cyborg for damage.
    My fire alt uses FP Batman for combat and Cyborg and Nubia for passives.
    All other alts get level 4 Cyborg passive and, since I purchased them, a choice between Aquaman or Batman, level 1, for combat.
  12. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Ally imprinting is finally coming? Thank God.

AoE: Cyborg for combat with Nubia and Batman Who Laughs
    ST: HOL Bot for combat with Aquaman and BWL

Healing: Nubia for combat with Cyborg and BWL
    Gem Spam: Cyborg for combat with Aquaman and BWL
    • Like x 1
  13. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yup, Mepps said coming soon. And seems like it’s for really real. And to make it even better, Charon posted that orbital/ trinket pets/ henchmen are going to be in our base dispensers soon too. I’m a happy camper. Lots of little things add up
  14. Leonite Well-Known Player

OT but wow! This is great news. I hope you just missed to mention the different supply drops but I will get at least three rows of bank slots free just from the three trinkets you mentioned! I think another row is used by the different bouncy ball trinkets and then another by transformation trinkets but these can be for later. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Supply drops were mentioned. Don’t think bouncy balls or transformations were but maybe?