Allocation SP fire tank

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Tolly, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Tolly Committed Player

Hi, I see the SP allocated differently in youtube videos in the end without really knowing, to finally not know where should really be allocated the SP for the fire tank, is there a basic allocation?
    Because here we are, I've done the elite vent alert and with fire my city acts like a yo-yo, I don't understand why my life with fire is so unstable, it can be at 100% and drop in 2 seconds to 50/40 and maybe 30% in one go. On the other hand, where everyone seems to agree and what seems logical, is to go for hybrid.

We'll also have to see if Stat Clamp probably doesn't help with difficulty consistency too...
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

All Heal Crits. All Health. Put the remainder in Restoration.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Your primary stats will be resto and health. Dom is last as most if not all of the required Dom will be provided in your gear. However, all three are important. I recall when you throw a power, your health stat raises based on the amount of Dom you have....I had it calculated because your health stat caps off depending on the instance you are in. It's been awhile since I played with Fire though.

Self healing tanks, especially Fire, require the most in stat allocation.
    • Like x 1
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

Thats not how it works anymore. Since the last Revamp (StatsMatter) it was changed to a fix percentage (cant remember exactly how much it is, think its around 50% but not sure) that you get just by being in Tank Role. You no longer
    have to "activate it" using a power.

Anyways...with my SPs i go: hybrid' => max crit heals => max health =>150 dom and 150 resto.
  5. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Yeah, I think the last I was fire and played it seriously was before the revamp...but, good to know., It's a fixed percentage of which stat now?..Dom? If so, is that 50% static; meaning the needle moves with more dom you have?
  6. Korlick Loyal Player

Health. Dom doesnt affect Fires Health anymore.
  7. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Oh ok...welp, that was a major nerf for fire then.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Fire has Fire Soul as it's tank mechanic: increases Defense by 35% while not Blocking. As you directly damage Burning enemies this bonus increases by 5%, up to a maximum of 60% Defense while not Blocking.
  9. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Are your crits “yo-yo” even with the transformation card?
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No one is tanking with Transformation Card.