After Whirling Devish is fixed the next abused power will be...

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by The M, Apr 7, 2013.

1. The M New Player

.. Phase Dodge?

What do you think?
  2. Tule New Player

I can't wait until everything is nerfed so bad the next abused power is tapping the melee button.
    • Like x 5
  3. Clutch Committed Player

It's not a nerf if it isn't working as intended.

I don't think so because phase dodge is a buff and doesn't deal any damage so it should be able to clip powers. That and most powersets don't even need it.
  4. Dump Truck New Player

whatever the community comes up with as the excuse for stinking at the damage role will be next.
    • Like x 5
  5. Gatx94 New Player

I agree.
  6. OMAAR New Player

Unless DCUO adds an enrage timer, the pointless nerf this-x power is OP-Y powerset is much better threads will never stop.
  7. Dump Truck New Player

How do you know it will be nerfed?

It might just be brought back to cancelled by support powers/consumables/trickets... maybe even remove the vulnerability to block ... wouldn;t that ruin your parade - or QQ thread.
  8. Redhot Well-Known Player

I would assume we would all go back to are normal rotations where gadgets and Hl would still top charts
    WD adds extra damage if you know when to use it if any mob blocks you lose dps its a situational move. so if they decide to nurf it or "fix" it its not going to hurt anyone people dps'ed well before it and will continue to do so after the fact
  9. MARK2099 New Player

Phase dodge don't do any damage, use a lot of power, and is use mostly to clip, i doubt this power get nerf, besides there are consumables who can clip too, at no power cost just marks and ingame money to craft them.
  10. Senshirou Committed Player

next power to get "fix'd" "abused" would be acrobats glide. Its just OP that they can glide period.
    • Like x 1
  11. mikeycorleone New Player

LOL. here's another +1
  12. Harlequin Devoted Player

Sorry for OT but your sig made me laugh so hard I cried.
  13. Madholm New Player

Phase dodge is useful for clipping long animations and that's about it. However, it is one more reason that SS is the best dps addition for movement mode choice. However, I think that any powerset with 'buffs' they can use for clipping are better off using those instead.
  14. JessTier New Player

Sad fact is peeps, players will ALWAYS try to find the glitches... The game isn't as broke as players think... it's the players who abuse game mechanics to undo the hard work of honest players that forces nerfs.
    • Like x 1