After bashing TC buyers, I spent some money today also.......

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DC Urban, Oct 16, 2017.

1. DC Urban Committed Player

On the MP styles not TC:D
    • Like x 2
  2. Swiftduck Loyal Player

good. No one should be supporting that nonsense anymore. It's killing gaming. It's even starting to receive a lot of negative press.

People are not happy. All game devs care about now is how much money they can make. They don't even focus on bringing quality products anymore.

I mean look at DC, It has sub-par graphics, combat, features and is highly neglected, but yet you all have to pay premium prices for really sub-par items.

The fact that one can spend upwards of 1000 dollars and not get what they wanted is screwed up. I can buy an LG OLED TV for the same price as some of these styles in the game.

That's pretty crazy to think about.

I guess if you wanna wait two years of running the free time capsule event, you might save enough for something thats probably gonna make you feel disappointed anyway.

This is gaming in 2017......

still waiting for that new and ethical business model to get me back into the game.
    • Like x 4
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

thing is except for the fireman suit....NOW WITH EXCLUSIVE ACTION AXE!!!...ive got it all...i use the f out of it too...laughs...
    • Like x 1
  4. Swiftduck Loyal Player

This is the devs thinking on MP items

"Why put a style on the MP for 10 dollars, when we can charge them to open boxes that will give us an average of about 60 dollars for the same item"

yup, it's a scam and sadly people pay into it like fools.
    • Like x 3