Adding more to the Test Server of DCUO

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Macromedia, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Macromedia New Player

I was wondering if we could add more items/stuff onto test server such as (within reasoning):

- Body/Personality Tokens (In my opinion people would play more because they have the option to change their avatar but previously couldn't slowly bringing more people to test new content etc)

-Update mods and other general items at the equipment vendor (We would get higher stats, and to see how our lower and high stats would effect game play in the content)

-Collections to certain items (Such as the Omnipotence Back, Head or Waist collections from the Age of Justice DLC. Or perhaps the new Omnipotent Shoulders from Deluge just to name a couple).

Hopefully the community will come up with more suggests but these are the once I'm hoping to happen in the near future. Thank you for reading my thread! -Howl
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's no need for any of this on test seeing as how it doesn't need to be tested.
    • Like x 3
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

As stated by the Lorax, these are items that arent needed on Test. Either join the Live game or dont play at all. Test Server should go back to being shut down unless there is actual testing.
    • Like x 2
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Stuff like this is why most players have little use for the test server or people on it between this and people using the test server to work out bugs and glitches it should be replaced and all testing done inhouse .
    • Like x 1