add PVP utility belts

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by DrSpringfield, Feb 19, 2013.

1. DrSpringfield Well-Known Player

These should be available only from the T3 pvp vendors for marks of Tactics, like 100-150, with one for each role.

Unlocking the 3rd and 4th slots should also cost marks of Tactics, like 20-25 for the 3rd and 75-100 for the 4th, good for 30 days.

The stats should be slightly better than the current highest level pvp trinket.
    • Like x 5
  2. Zypher New Player

This makes too much sense and takes some PvE out of PvP. Shame on you.
  3. PaperGirl New Player

totally logic
  4. Sarielle New Player

:( Please no. While slightly better than being available via PvE only I suppose, the downsides to all the Home Turf stuff in PvP don't need to be found in arenas at all imo.
  5. Ice Lantern New Player

Seems like a good idea but actually I'd prefer that this never happens.

1) I don't want yet another pay-to-win item.

2) The game is already slow enough with people using PvE belts. PvP belts would just result in people being harder to kill in 5v5, which I don't want.

3) I REALLY don't want another pay-to-win item.
  6. Bioinc Skull Committed Player

In what world is this a pay to win item? He said purchasable with MoTactics
  7. Ice Lantern New Player

In a world in which your competitors can and will pay to have the item right away in order to give them an advantage. You seem to be having some trouble with some basic concepts. Would you like some additional assistance in understanding them?
  8. Bioinc Skull Committed Player

How is getting Marks of Tactic right away?
  9. Kroye Loyal Player

Like - It would mean less time PVEing for maintenance costs. I'd also like to see a more favorable conversion from from Tactics to Triumph.
  10. Mista E New Player

i usually agree with you in everything, but i highly doubt the stats on a pvp utility belt will make the difference you are talking about.

i would love a pvp utility belt, simply just to use marks of tactic
  11. Ice Lantern New Player

It depends on how good it is. I figure it would have about 75 toughness and about 200 more health than the PvE counterpart. I'd also assume that the DPS belt would have slightly worse stats than the PvE version so I think it would slow things down a little bit.

Yes, it would be a nice gesture if it was obtained with Marks of Tactics. But you and I both know the devs are going to try to milk us as much as they can and would utility belts that can be bought with MoS.