Up-Votes Needed Adaptive Augments Not Auto-Levelling

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I mentioned this in the Legion testing threads, but it bears repeating. If you open the Long Live the Legion AA's before you are at CR 310 you get Refurbished AA's instead of regular type. Refurbished have extremely low stats. Even if you are CR 309 you only get Refurbished type AA's. What should happen is that there should only be one type of AA. When you open it, it auto-levels based on your CR. Then you have the ability to Rank it all the way up to 23 (or whatever the max will be).

I know it's too late to fix this for Legion, please make the change for the next Episode.
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

This is intended. If you open under 310, they are refurbished...at 310 they are the 'full' ones. Good news is there is no XP loss if you feed a refurb to the better ones later, so other than losing 5 marks buying one, it works out fine. The alternative, as you stated, is to not open them till your are 310, but that will cost you time beacons as it only takes level 3 to get the +1 beacon.

Now...COULD they make a change to have them auto upgrade when you hit 310? Sure, but as they designed it to work the way it's working I would doubt that will happen. This is more of a OQL suggestion than a bug.
    • Like x 1