Activation of old toons after membership has expired

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by damirgabriel, Dec 26, 2016.

1. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

So, something came to me up my mind, but i'm not sure if it works, never did that before.

When my membership expired, i had 12 toons. Back to premium "benefits", had to choose which 6 toons i'm gonna use (premium toon cap 6/6). Now, if i delete 1 toon, will it be possible to ACTIVATE one of those inactive deactivated toons or i can never used them, or the list of toons will only go up by one after i delete one toon or so? Just wondering. I hope someone knows more about this.

I really appreciate your help...
  2. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

3. xKnightfyrex New Player

As far as I know, you need to delete 6 toons, to get to the premium amount, before you can play on any of them
  4. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Naaaah, you gotta CHOOSE which one you'll keep ACTIVE. I did, i got 6 active toons now, but one i barely even play and wanted to delete it and take one of those that are DEACTIVATED (had to deactivate them when i've chosen those 6 i use now). So, all i was wondering was, if i delete ONE OF THOSE ACTIVE toons, will i be able to take one of those DEACTIVATED toons, cause once i delete one of those active toons, i'll have 5/6 than. So i'll be able to CREATE one new toon, or ACTIVATE one of those deactivated toons... That's what i was wondering, cause i really really hope i could activate one of those deactivated toons hehe. :)
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

I believe you'll activate another toon in the process but I'm not 100% sure.
  6. SparkmanX Committed Player

yes, you can do it. I did the same thing yesterday
  7. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

So basically, i delete one toon, and i can activate one of those toons i have deactivated? I can choose which one i wanna activate? :O That's SO GOOD :) Thank you :) I had to ask again to make sure. :)

Thank you :)

Yeah i wasn't 10000% sure either, had to ask about opinion of others. :)

Thanx a lot. :)
    • Like x 1
  8. SparkmanX Committed Player

yes, yes and yes. It is best to sell everything you can from your old character, Then with that money, buy soda or mods that can use the characters that you intend to use. Sell everything and send sodas or exobits by mail before deleting that old character
    • Like x 1
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You also have one more option, you can buy a character slot from the marketplace just in-case you don't want to resort to deleting a toon right now (like for example a character that might have a rare aura or one that you spent money on). Just putting that out there.
    • Like x 1
  10. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

I know all that hehe. :) Only thing i was wondering was the upper thing i typed. Honestly, IF I COULD, i would buy that thing, but not gonna happen for now. The toon i deleted was barely even played, and didn't need that role and power in general, so, was time for changes, and had nothing special on it, was low on sps and stuff so, it's all good now. :) Thank you :)
    • Like x 1