Action bar Movement Combat

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by WR Strike, Apr 21, 2013.

1. WR Strike New Player

I really wish your movement attacks had there own action bar so you don't have to switch out a power set attack for some small minor thing!

Like for acrobatics...they have some really good 'get over here' type attacks that I would LOVE to use in gameplay other then just messing around!
    Would this be a welcomed change or no?-WR
  2. BerzerkerUnit New Player

Neuwp. I played SWTOR and a whole other bar doesn't stop, it becomes 5 other bars. I like using my Gamepad and another hotbar would not be functional with the set up as is.

Also, pound for pound, any movement power worth using is definitely worth its place on your bar (SWOOP!).
  3. Toxiic Committed Player

Lmao the fact that you said "get over here" type attacks made me want to make a scorpion villain (mortal kombat)
  4. WR Strike New Player

I may have been a bit bias since I use acrobatics, they have some fun things...but nothing I think would generally be better then a power and I believe that stands true for super speed as well

everything else you said...I don't understand? They already added the utility belt, which is basically all I'm asking for, for movement attacks
  5. Dammacx New Player

The fact that everything done has to be done so it can be played with a PS3 controller on a PS3 does limit how much can be added. Saying that and as someone who uses a XBox controller to play on a PC I do think they left room for some button combos to add a second tray if they wanted (Or any other function that may be needed). i think they thought ahead and left some expansion room for stuff like that, ie. the utility belts, or the fact that there is a unused slot on your character still. I actually think they could add multiple trays (or functions) and just make a button combo that switches them. They actually freed up a button combo when they change the collect loot combo to press two buttons to collect nearby loot to just having all the loot come to you automatically. Instead of a tray of powers imagine a whole tray that is your belt for trinkets and such. Also I would love to see a tray or something similar to keep pre-defined Costume setups for your character, so they could have different looks for different roles or maybe have your secret identity costume for those people that like to role play, etc... They use to have fun costume change effects of City of Heros (RIP).