Absolutely ridiculous

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Marine Death, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Marine Death Committed Player

Now I got your attention ladies and gentlemen it would be great if I could get your support.

Bass mods

Okay our layers we have bass mods that we earned by purchasing them with Marks of Triumph. They are good for 30 days. It's all peachy but I'm sure some of you are just like me having different ones expire at different times.

Just like League halls can we please be able to purchase the proficiencies whenever we want? I for one would love to have them expire at the exact same time or have the ability to purchase them before they expire.

Carry-on
    • Like x 7
  2. not_again Dedicated Player

Base* Lair*

That is all
    • Like x 2
  3. Longshot Well-Known Player

No treble?

I agree some of my characters, the "base" mods expire at different times. It would be nice to sync them so they all expire at the same time.
    • Like x 3
  4. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

no.
    Bass Mods
    • Like x 5
  5. Marine Death Committed Player

I hate being in the middle of a raid and my tactical mods expire. What I'm I going to do wait for them to expire then do the raid? No way, you guys got a wait for me to reset it.
    • Like x 1
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I tried to give you 200 million likes but my computer crashed....LOL...

I love this idea almost...I should be able to buy 30 days each time I select said level of boost...with it maxing out at 60 days...

For instance, I can buy Boost I 2times in a row to give me 60 days before it expires. You can only buy additional boost when the generator hits less than 30 days so if you wanted, you buy up to 60 days. When it hits 29 days if you wanted you can spend 30+k marks to get it up to 60 days again or just spend 15k and get it up to 59 days or whater the value is below 30.

Thoughts?
    • Like x 1
  7. Astral Lantern Well-Known Player

This has been asked for since Mainframes came out......like many GREAT requests.....it falls on deaf ears.
    It would be nice if any of the "Green" names would even comment/respond on it.....there's no reason for this not to have been implemented already.
    You can pay off the batteries whenever you want.....you can buy them twice if it turns you on....but no on the Mods???....just more poor/lack of making decision's from this dev team. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  8. Marine Death Committed Player

Alright let me try this...

Like a good neighbor Mepps is always there!
    • Like x 1
  9. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I would like this as I would grind for marks for the mainframe and buy 60 days for the ones I use and than farm for marks for that last T5 set I'm missing, yeah I'm looking at you Alanteen set...you know your mine soon enough. LOL
    • Like x 1
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Wishing for this too.
    • Like x 1
  11. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

Going into a raid and hitting a supply drop and only 2 balls drop out, very embarrassing. So a big YES PLEASE to this request.
    • Like x 2