About PvP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Nyarlathotepzx, May 31, 2013.

1. Nyarlathotepzx New Player

Hi, it's me again with another dumb question..

So i took a break from the game and now i'm back just to find that many things changed.

I've been always more interested in PvE, but now i'm really starting to like PvP but... i don't have a clue on what i have to do, i used to have the set of Aegis Of Eternity, but now looks like back again i have to buy the Archangel set, but after that, what i have to do?

Also, i have two more questions:

Where can i spend Marks of Valor?

What's the best loadout of fire powers for a tank?
  2. D4rkwond3r New Player

Dear Friend,

First of all you mustt find the PVP Vendor are you vilain or heroe. After that PVP cr finishes on 84.

You must buy first from the pvp vendor the green gear that is purchased with dc cash. If you buy all the greens it will bost your cr at 80.

Then you will be able to see the next gear available which by completing it your cr will go at 81 here are the first marks of valor spend. The gear is again green colour.Make sure you buy the rings //neck//trinket//utility belt as well. TIP do not bother to mod it until you received the last set coloured purple.

After hitting 81cr pvp you will be able to see the 82cr pvp gear colorured blue. Again you will have to buy all parts with mark of valor and when you complete it you will be 82 cr pvp. Here is the part where you might think to sped some mars to buy a blue pvp weapon and wait till you can see the 84 purpled one. So the story goes like this when u hit 83 cr you will be able to see the last set.

Sorry if all this is a bit confusing but im typing it remotely from work.
    • Like x 1
  3. Nyarlathotepzx New Player

Ohhh i get it now... and nope, not confusing at all, thank you very much!
  4. D4rkwond3r New Player

You are most welcomed