A very small and simple style request....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TeenWuulf, Jun 30, 2016.

1. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

Canada Day is tomorrow and I was looking for iconic inspired atyles to create in DCUO to celebrate. Unfortunately, there is no maple leaf emblem to put the final touch on. Can we please get a maple leaf emblem? Pretty please?
    • Like x 3
  2. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

Is there a bald eagle emblem in game?
    • Like x 1
  3. The Kid Blurr Well-Known Player

Don't we have a stripper in the game with white star panties running around?
  4. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

No idea but the only thing we had that I know of is an Uncle Sam trinket that you could only get with the OP utility belt.
  5. The Kid Blurr Well-Known Player

Yea true. But I won't deny with this guy, it'd be nice to see some other nationality items. I've never seen a guy run around with the American Flag on his chest, but plenty of heroes run around with that Maple Leaf on their chest.
  6. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Well, while we're at "national symbols" in style request.... I'm missing hammer and sickle for a "Captain CCCP".... or a Red Son Superman. Or a set of t-shirts with national flags/symbols on it, Jenny Sparks/Quarx style....
    • Like x 6
  7. Backseid Devoted Player

Adding nationality symbols could cause problems.
    • Like x 2
  8. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

TRIGGER!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

We did, yeah... then I got sober. :D

On a serious note, I really want a lasso hanging in my belt. Is there a belt like that in the game?
  10. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

Closest thing I know of is the whip belt.
  11. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

Thanks, that might work. :)
  12. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

Also, upon investigation, yes
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

that might be fun and who knows maybe Canada is a better country than the one i live in (at least for me) because i always liked cold weather

what if you made a captain Canada character and had that emblem while playing as ice?

i also made a thread a little while ago suggesting that we should add national pride styles into the game (i suggested national flag capes) but no one ever likes my threads :(
    • Like x 2
  14. BumblingB I got better.

I'm down, my leaguemate Canadian Justice would very much appreciate that. I asked at SOE Live for it.
    • Like x 2
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

we're due time for some all new, all different emblems. I don't see why a maple leaf couldn't be included in a new 12 pack of generic emblems that would also include stuff like a dragon emblem, a few different star and lightning bolt patterns, a better skull.
    • Like x 1
  16. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Maple Leaf Emblem! Yes!

[IMG]
    [IMG]

• Like x 2
  17. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Well it would be somewhat iconic. Apart from the already mentioned Red Son Superman and Jenny Sparks (Union Jack t-shirt, Wildstorm and thus, DC), there's Earth X evolving around axis symbolism in some "alternate history" approach. And of course the stars n stripes shoulder patches of the Comedian. Though of course Marvel features more country themed superheroes....
    • Like x 2