A really long duel...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DVDefender, Jul 2, 2021.

1. DVDefender New Player

Me and my friend were fooling around on EU PS/PC Server as villains, I had my duel mode activated and he accidentally challenged me to fight. I have nature powers, he is ice, so, yep, healer against tank... We used soder colas and supercharges (for transforming into creatures) all the time, so the fight was really intense. And it took us 15 (FIFTEEN) minutes to finish this epic brawl!!! We're still impressed by that. But, unfortunately, I did not film that, so you'll have to believe my bare words :rolleyes: But we were fighting on an Orm's ship, so there were several witnesess. I'll try to film the following duels.

P.s. You should just see the way we looked.... (the flag is for ironic purposes only :D )[IMG]

And what is your personal duel duration record?
  2. Shalayah Committed Player

Probably 5 minutes. Any longer with no ground gained and I usually just forfeit
  3. MojoDuul Active Player

healers use to be able to debuff tank shields so in the past a 15 minute duel would have been impossible. pvp is so broken and the devs have no clue how to fix it or they would have already.