A question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

Any plans on more inventory, bank & shared bank slots?
    • Like x 5
  2. Eve YouTuber

Shared bank needs it desperately. I never have enough place to move everything! and by everything, I mean seasonal collections and base items!!
    • Like x 4
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

One Quality of Life change that would be so awesome would be if like Augments that Artifacts instead of staying in your inventory they would stay in an Artifact tab instead. This would give me a bit more room and considering we seem to get at least three new Artifacts every Episode it might be getting cramped spaces for most of us. I know on my main toon I have every Dps arts, every Tank art, every Precision art in case if down the road we get Artifacts revision and maybe an Artifact I don't currently use might become the next best thing. Obviously I absorb whatever Heal or Troll arts I might get but even then it's getting pretty cramped now. I have bought more space on inventory and banks in the meantime. Hopefully the Devs have considered doing this in the future, hopefy it'd be much appreciated I hope by most players I think.
    • Like x 1
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

Gotta drop PS4 first (sarcasm here, don't be triggered people)
    • Like x 1
  5. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I already have everything, and while I'm good on inventory space.. I'd still buy up new slots asap if they added them, especially shared bank space and bank space.
    • Like x 2
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

Untradable items should be tradable between characters of the same account.

Don`t @ me.
    • Like x 2
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Last time Mepps was asked he said that they expand those when they can, they don't do it more often because of performance issues.

Now, what exactly are you doing with your Inventory and bank space that current amount is not enough??? :eek: Shared bank is another story, as that one is always tiny in comparison (unfortunately that won't get updated by itself).
  8. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Shared bank is the only one that really needs it.
    • Like x 1
  9. Caroline Dedicated Player

I'm someone that collects literally every single thing in this game. Whether it's a trinket or a pet or anything of that matter - I have it. My bank is filled up, my shared bank obviously is also filled up and my inventory is constantly a mess + barely have any space for it as well.
    • Like x 1
  10. Caroline Dedicated Player

Nope.
    • Like x 1
  11. Cyro Committed Player

I would just like to say this for the people that dont use the forums also add more character slots and more base slots, i know a few people that would like both
    • Like x 2
  12. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yess, base slots would be great.
    • Like x 1
  13. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yeah 500 base slots especially since newer bases are getting bigger is just cramping us especially with like seven years of base items and incoming. As for character slots I wouldn't protest if they gave members 20 slots instead of 16.
    Yo speak for yourself there's a ton of things you can accumulate in the game. And that list gets bigger with every year. I know lot's of MMOs that try to save you space when it comes to inventory. I acknowledge that Daybreak has tried to do some QoL updates that help like restacking certain items and they're either beholden to memory limitations and time management plus trying to make a profit on Marketplace for in-game player perks but eventually I hope they do more updates on inventory space because this is a decade old game and needs more space. It honest to Zod feels like I'm playing Storage WarsUO and not DCUO some days.
    • Like x 1
  14. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

This would be a nice update. I could understand them maybe only letting certain items that aren't rare or endgame not being account bound but as for some really old and common items it couldn't hurt.
  15. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Oh and while we are at it? I'm wondering if certain collections could be sellable as in you can just turn them into the vendor for cash? Doesn't have to be for much just a few dollars but it would at least not feel like a waste to delete old common collections like the first Tides of War you know those ones you can't even sell for a dollar cause everyone has them due to high drop rates? In that way if you get an extremely common collection you have the option to liquidate them instead of taking space in League banks or being sold for pennies on the broker just turn em in make four bucks whatever. I just feel guilty deleting most things since it's a waste of resources but recycling is better. Alternative maybe allow common collections to be Salvaged at RnD station into a Soder or whatever?
    • Like x 1