A public request to Odyssey

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Fools Fire, May 4, 2013.

1. Fools Fire Loyal Player

You've done the community a great service by providing us with superior videos of your exploits. I would like to make a request for a unique one I haven't seen anyone try.

If you can do a 5-man Prime, this means there can be three other members in the Raid with you. I suggest those three position themselves in an upward view and record the Raid from above. This way people can have a unique perspective of how the Avatars actually react...without being stuck in the penalty box. ;)
  2. HealerHollidae New Player

Interesting what if the camera man gets pulled in
  3. The Kitsune New Player

Interesting Idea. It would give a different perspective on it. But the camera man takes a risk of getting pulled in, along with the others. IF anyone can do it it would be either Odyssey or GRaviTY could as well.
  4. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

It's an interesting concept, but Prime has been out for more than 1 year, most leagues especially Odyssey have moved on from it. The avatars wouldn't be doing anything special, if there was a tank in a group makeup they would be wherever the tank is positioned unless it was one of their scripted attacks to move away like Avatar of Magic, there is nothing left to teach with Prime Battleground its a very old raid and our focus has switched to the T5 content moving forward.