A New Fight Club

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Archon Thalsion, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Archon Thalsion New Player

Hey all just making this post to promote and advertise a new fight club venue...an actual lair with amenities fully capable of facilitating with an ideal PvP location...it is an industrial style lair just out side of nightclub and just a block away from the University...I figured its no fun getting jumped in one phase and having no one to fight in the other and since lairs are phaseless I thought this would be a great idea...if you are interested please post your DCUO toon name and I will add you to the list and give you amenity permissions...also I am open to suggestions on as to which amenities should be available in lair...I also have another base less than a block away with the other four amenities not included in Fight Club lair...upon request I can give permissions there as well...the current amenities in Fight Club lair are respec, sparring target, r&d vendor and r&d table...the mail bank broker and soda vendor are in the other base location...as I said earlier please feel free to post your toon name and join the fun...let's make this big...there is also a chat channel for the lair "lefight club"

Archon Thalsion
    • Like x 1
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

So basically it's not a FC. It's a dueling club since you can't have cross factions coming in your base.
  3. Archon Thalsion New Player

Essentially speaking yes the lair itself would be hero only dueling hut the location would make a nice place for carnage to ensue the roof top the entrance is on is ideal...
  4. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I'm game to try it out, add the following heroes if you please?
    1. Thunder II
    2. WhiteSun Agent
    3. NautiLass
  5. xReverse xFlash New Player

Hmmm a hero only FC turf base.. Let me know where this is located so i can camp it and kill heroes as they enter :p
  6. SuperGuy New Player

hmmm.. well now you better bring the whole pack Flash!!
  7. xReverse xFlash New Player

No worries we have a wolfpack mentality when it comes to heros.... In the last 3 days we have ganked at least 400 heroes. Sooner or later or paths will cross. :p
  8. SuperGuy New Player

awesome! I strongly promote open world pvp and like to see more of it.
  9. dbtenken New Player

I would promote open world PvP more often if it weren't for the fact that my PS3 freezes when more than 20+ are fighting each other lol.

But yeah, I miss the old FC at star labs.
  10. Archon Thalsion New Player

Lol as if there's a need to camp you have a night club literally 1 second away I kid you not...and hey duracell...fancy seeing you on this thread...
  11. SuperGuy New Player

i browse the dcuo forums pretty reg... i have quite a bit of downtime during the work day.
  12. Archon Thalsion New Player

I go to add and it says not found or does not exist were they banned lol...if your online add Archon Thalsion and send me a tell or group invite...
  13. Archon Thalsion New Player

How've you been bro been a while...how long til you can become active again?
  14. SuperGuy New Player

just a couple days i thought, didn't we do some legends pvp a couple nights ago? I will probably be on after work tonight and tomorrow. i play about 3 -4 nights a week, for about 3-5 hours a piece. that will go down in March (busiest month of the year for my industry) . then level back out in April. I went back to the gym a few nights a week which has cut into my play time though. Usually after 3 hours of mat time im ready for bed.. took a wide right hook to the jaw last night, got laid the hell out. will teach me for dropping my guard i hope. Will you be on this evening? i will be home around 7 or so CST.
  15. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I tried adding you as well, but you apparently don't exist either! LOL! Are you USPC?
  16. Looknlikalizard New Player

Im interested hit me up, xXTheVoidXx
  17. Archon Thalsion New Player

I started playing on the PC back in BETA but about 6 months ago my gaming PC crashed so now im on USPS3...perhaps thats why we cant add eachother....I do intend to return to my beloved PC server soon though i miss the PC PvP