A new day: Project Bambi (USPC)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Hate Me, May 13, 2013.

1. phoenixfalling New Player

1. Araea
    2. USPC Hero

Thanks a bunch. You guys rock! ^^
  2. Valsmurf Loyal Player

hehe heya Shini! thanks :D
  3. Shinigamikami New Player

your name sounds familier to me for some reason and i should be on sometime tonight
  4. Hate Me Well-Known Player

Enjoy.

I see this got moved..explains the sudden stop..quite depressing..
    • Like x 1
  5. Orca New Player

Maybe to get more backing should you post to dcuo facebook?
    Seems most people that could benefit from this don't read the forums.
    • Like x 1
  6. Why so serious? New Player

I'm down for this idea to help others out. just send me a message and I'll get you a few stacks of interface type 2's. I'm not rich and only have a few mil after buying whatever type 5 plans I needed that I would never win in a loot roll so I can only do this for a max of 5 players. the rest I'll just have to mail out type 1 interfaces. You get a resale value of like 1.8k from type 2's so the first 5 people to inbox me their info (USPS3 only, sorry anyone else) will get the type 2 stacks. And since I'm not loaded with cash, I'm going to have to ask you to screenshot and show me you're premium.... Don't want to feel cheated because someone that is still legendary got them instead for whatever reason. :confused:
  7. Why so serious? New Player

That's what I was thinking too when I saw the top of the post. Not everyone will even notice it since not many even come to this section of the forums, including myself, although I do drop by from time to time.
  8. Orca New Player

Lets keep this going.
    Any usps3 premium players please send a in game mail to DarkOrca.
    First 25 mails will receive the interface 2
    Again this is for players with dlc 7.
    • Like x 1
  9. Hotshotgenx New Player

Character name - Hotshotbang
    Uspc Hero
    Thanks a lot guys :)
    Gr8 idea
  10. Hate Me Well-Known Player

I'll send shortly..
  11. Goony New Player

hmmm this doesnt seem to be off topic at all to the general gameplay of dcuo dont know why it was moved
  12. Hate Me Well-Known Player

neither do i..its practically no better then closing the thread seeing as hardly no one uses this section

Im down to 1.2 mil now but a few other Legendaries sent some "donations" i guess..I have about 10 stacks on me right now.
  13. Itazuki New Player

What the... A great and amazing idea, one of the most thoughtful ideas in this community to help players... And it gets moved to Joker's Funhouse ( Off Topic )?

That's just... sad... ridiculous even.
    • Like x 1