a few suggestions I'd like to see implemented

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knight Racer, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I have been asking for this a few times in the last 6 months. Can you please raise the base item limit for manors from 700 to 800? There are just too many items I'd like to add and i keep deleting items to place others for new schemes. I already have the first 38 items picked out for when you increase it to 800.

I'd also like to see a vendor for previously missed suit styles from daily rewards that we've missed out on. I know I'd like to get enhanced future warden style.
    • Like x 3
  2. BatmanDKDCUO New Player

I completely agree with you KLnight Racer. Manors need to be allowed to place 800 items.
    700 just isn’t enough when you consider all the stuff we need to place.
  3. Tolly Committed Player

Even more than 800 wouldn't be too much to ask :p. I'd like to add a suggestion to that, to get old content items from the Cheetah seller, it's now becoming very difficult to get certain items, especially if you need them in large numbers.

For example, I'd like to see the gorgon altar (aflame) available through this seller, gold ingots too, I've got some ideas for my league hall.
    • Like x 1
  4. LeeDowney New Player

I agreed with you.
  5. Captain Catalunya Active Player

Absolutly yes to more objects.

Add new objects on Cheetah... 50% yes 50% no
    With Batman ally, collections lower price, and my money . If you put in vendor "rare" items, my finances finish :( I run old instances for do some money with this objects.
    But I like base deco, always i want more items on vendors.
    Complicated